What have you learned today?

210 posts in this topic

Well, I learned that dishwasher gel pacs bring a whole new meaning to laundry.  Tie dye has returned.  ( FF- no orgasm was harmed during this cycle)

4 hours ago, europekiwi said:

Guest - sorry, but your theory is wrong. The amount of ejaculate is dependent on many factors,

I masturbate a lot, and I mean a lot. So I can pretty much judge when I ejaculate more or less, and, at least with me, it's highly connected to how excited I am. I also disagree with the "time between ejaculations" theory. I'm of the firm belief that I get a woman pregnant quicker because I masturbate so often, not in spite of it. My body is busy creating more fresh young swimmers, because I keep on depleting them.

Then we'll go back to the female orgasm thing. Bite her outer labia, act like an animal, bite her clit then stick it in her while you tell her to "take it bitch". :D Don't forget to bite the ears while you fuck her (not kidding about that). :P Just to stay on topic... :P

Following your instructions carefully, jay..erm, have bitten the left lobe off..wat nu?:lol:

Dude, I think 90% of women would say they want their ears nibbled on during sex, and that 90% of men don't know that. Public service announcement.. :P

I know that, dear sir ! I just went too far! And i made it worse by saying to her: " hör mal zu!":lol:

4 minutes ago, Guest said:

Dude, I think 90% of women would say they want their ears nibbled on during sex, and that 90% of men don't know that. Public service announcement.. :P

To be honest, jay, a lot of men make mistakes. They even forget to take the ciggie out of their mouth whilst doing a bit of ear nibbling. No class.

My "today I learned" count just exceeded all other days' previous records, thanks to this thread in the last four hours.

Of course, some of that knowledge, i didn't necessary NEED, but there it is. 

You didn't need it. Did you want it?

11 minutes ago, john g. said:

They even forget to take the ciggie out of their mouth whilst doing a bit of ear nibbling.

I thought that was post coitus!

We tend to forget that the human is an animal.

1 minute ago, Uncle Nick said:

I thought that was post coitus!

That´s the gentleman thread, Uncle!!!!:D

My most sincere apologies for posting a new thing learnt. A sad demise of this thread. :lol:

I think it brought about a whole new awakening concerning female orgasms. I think it was a good thing.

That said, I always think orgasms are a good thing... :P

Hauptsache - It's good to hear them. Whether biologically relevant or not. ;)