What have you learned today?

210 posts in this topic

Next time tell your BF to put the toilet paper in the freezer before he tries anything like that. :lol:

On 4/25/2016, 5:46:44, LostBetweenCountries said:

I just read that if you add pinch of salt it takes away bitterness. Not sure that's true. Afraid to try it.

Also afraid to try it. What also worked for me was to filter the water before heating it--the local water here is very hard. That helped too.

17 minutes ago, YoureKielingMe said:

Also afraid to try it. What also worked for me was to filter the water before heating it--the local water here is very hard. That helped too.

Temperature makes a massive difference. I think I make coffee with cooler water since moving to such a hard water area.

I've heard crushed egg shells work well, but I've never tried that or the salt one.

I have learned today that upgrading to Windows 7 causes some awful problem with my USB ports so that they no longer recognize my Toshiba external drive and no one knows why or what to do. So, I have learned that I am totally screwed.

4 minutes ago, Uncle Nick said:

Have you tried upgrading to Windows 10?

I know I should, but I am so worried about all the bugs that my IT guys keep saying they face. Doesn't matter. I know I have to do it. Auggh! Computer stuff never ends, does it? It's like Gates and Jobs got us all by the short and curlies and there is nothing we can do.

1 minute ago, AlexTr said:

I know I should, but I am so worried about all the bugs that my IT guys keep saying they face. Doesn't matter. I know I have to do it. Auggh! Computer stuff never ends, does it? It's like Gates and Jobs got us all by the short and curlies and there is nothing we can do.

Heh, you've got no choice. Sooner or later the upgrade thing will pop up and then you're screwed ;).

Is there really anything to ponder? The female orgasm forces the male orgasm. No man can not cum, when a chick is cumming on him. Biology 101.

The female orgasm causes evolution to continue. It makes us cum. Sperm creates life, and female orgasms cause men to create that sperm.

11 hours ago, Guest said:

The female orgasm forces the male orgasm. No man can not cum, when a chick is cumming on him.

I call bullshit. Men can come way before that happens - if it happens. Many women can't have orgasms by intercourse alone. Men do tend to come when women fake orgasms.

From the article-

In a 2010 survey, 35.6 percent of women said that they hadn’t had an orgasm the most recent time they had sex. Part of the reason for this is anatomy: the clitoris is physically separated from the vagina.

11 hours ago, Guest said:

The female orgasm causes evolution to continue. It makes us cum. Sperm creates life, and female orgasms cause men to create that sperm.

And Creampie...B)

who cares where it comes from or what it does or does not do...certain things should  keep their mysteries and not being subject to scientists..What matters is that we enjoy it. it needs no purpose, no explanations..an orgasm a day keeps the doctor away!

I suppose I could be wrong, but that's been a theory of mine for a long time. The fact is that the more excited the male is, the greater amount of ejaculate he, well, ejaculates. So if the woman just lies there and lets him "do his thing" there is bound to be less sperm swimming around looking for the egg, than if she were exciting him by getting excited herself.

Anyway, that's my theory.

Guest - sorry, but your theory is wrong. The amount of ejaculate is dependent on many factors, including when the man most recently ejaculated (i.e. how much build up there is), how hydrated he is, what medications he is on and how stressed he is. 

More ejaculate is most likely to occur when he hasn't ejaculated for a long time. Less can occur when he has recently ejaculated already, but also when there is a psychological factor like stress involved (so there you were kind of on track with your theory).

It can also just depend on the day, time, complete coincidence...

If we get 10 more posts on the same topic can we rename this thread to "the ejaculation thread"?