Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Building registry in Munich

5 posts in this topic

I have seen a building I would be interested in renting for work. The building is currently - as far as be ascertained - not regularly used and is securely locked up. There are no clues as to who (whether an individual or company)owns it.

I'm guessing that there must be an Ampt somewhere in local government that keeps a list of who owns what...any ideas on what it might be called? Or any ideas full stop?

Cheers,

Taff

l don't think wanting to rent the place will be enough of a reason for them to give you the info.

Try sticking a note on the door instead

Hi Billybob,

the building is right next to a kiddies playground and I doubt that a note would stay on the door very long. Also, it really looks as if the owners really seldom visit the structure - the door handle has been removed, a bit of rubbish in the doorway. I was sizing the building up the other day and a local resident - he lived not 10 metres away - went past.I asked himif he knew anything at all about the building - whether it was used for anything - ever see anybody coming and going.He had no idea. It's weird...residential area, kiddies playground...and this building with no clues as to anything.Not even "KEEP OUT"