Cosmetic surgery, My Arse!

37 posts in this topic

Come on... Spill the beans..

New Titties, Whiter teeth.. muff fluff removal.. Anal Bleaching... Come on, pray tel!

Hair removal and teeth bleaching are cosmetic enhancement procedures, but they don't qualify as cosmetic surgery. I'll give you vein injections and botox injections, but those are borderline.

SP - read between the lines in my post and you can figure it out. :)

I believe the cat / tiger lady above was diagnosed with body dysmorphic disorder. Her plastic surgeon should have his/her license removed.

I've never had plastic surgery and would never have it. Here's a video of a woman who's had 30 procedures.

@Gypsy

Titties!!! Woo hoo!!

Piccies? Please?

:unsure:

Hello guys,

Anybody has any experience, how long patients are unable to return to their works after Fat Grafting surgery? And is this possible patient has any side effect after those procedures.

Thanks!!

The person having that surgery, which I have never heard of, should ask his/her doctor.

Is that where, for example, they take fat out of your butt and put it in your face?

I would probably get that laser eye surgery. I'd love to fire lasers out of my eyes. ;p

A friend of mine had laser eye surgery. She had one done to see in the distance and one for reading. She said that it works and the brain adapts very quickly. I would be too worried.

Also, regarding cosmetic surgery: I prefer to grow old ungracefully :ph34r:

Why would people want to graft fat onto their bodies?

Buttock augmentation

(...) The augmentation and contouring of the buttocks with autologous-fat transfer (lipoinjection) therapy is realized with the excess adipose-fat tissue harvested from the abdomen, flanks, and thighs of the patient. The gentle liposuction applied to harvest the autologous fat minimally disturbs the local tissues, especially the connective-tissue layer between the skin and the immediate subcutaneous muscle tissues. Then, the harvested fat is injected to the pertinent body area of the gluteal region, through a fine-gauge cannula inserted through a small incision, which produces a short and narrow scar. Lipoinjection contouring and augmentation with the patient’s own body fat avoids the possibility of tissue rejection, and is physically less invasive than buttocks-implant surgery. Therefore, depending upon the health of the patient, the convalescence period allows him or her to resume daily, normal-life activities at 2-days post-operative, and the full spectrum of physical activity at 2-weeks post-operative. Furthermore, the liposuction harvesting of the patient’s excess body fat improves the aesthetic appearance of the body fat donor-sites. (...)

Surely there are some squats or something one can do for a nicer ass? Oh wait, that would take actual work. :rolleyes:

Can you donate fat to someone else? Now that would be a kindhearted thing to do, eh?

@limu - absolutely.

Cosmetic surgery?

When I was about 22 years old my hair began to fall out. Being that I was still in my dating pre-marriage years it really started to bother me, and especially since I was always used to having a beautiful long head of hair that got me plenty of compliments from the women. I began to research the subject and came to the conclusion that hair trans plantation surgery was my only option. I contacted a few doctors and finally went to a very respected one in Beverly Hills. It cost a few thousand dollars back then but in my opinion it was worth every penny that I spent. I went again about ten years later and would like to go just one more time which will be my last because I am almost fifty. For anyone who has considered it, it works and I will recommend the procedure.

Now I agree with some of the other posters that cosmetic surgery can be overdone and when it is it usually is noticeable and sometimes looks horrendous.

Hey, does anyone know how large my reproductive organ could be made with cosmetic surgery?

Just joking! :P