Risks of Female Masturbation - Islamic teachings

104 posts in this topic

All I know is, if some older guy wearing the Cloak of Religion says it's bad, it's probably a lot of fun.

gotta love an ideology based on 8000 bc concepts of reality from aryan tribes who migrated out of upper europe across the ukrainian plains into india iran iraq egypt and turkey and displaced the local populations.

the basic concept?

the ARCHAIC formula used to encrypt letters into words the actual construction technique, the ARCHAIC WORD? ''LOGE'' old germanic for-A BOX ...only its NOT a box its LIKE a BOX metaphoric

so in MESSE/MECCA a bad mistransliteration of the germanic word for ''the body'' there is a GIANT CUBE ..aka BOX ...derivitive from the greek concept of the LOGOS depicted as a CUBE-ka aaba arabic for cube covered in writing ...wierdly metaphoric and childish

the greek word for ''word'' LOGOS from LOGE ...interestingly ''loge'' is alternative spelling for the ancient germanic TRICKSTER FIRE GOD LOKI ...what is the trick?

its HOW the encyption method works ..loki's atribute is WRITING...

so misinterpetation follows still greater misinterpetation and you get THE SPECTACULAR results of modern islam christianity hinduism and christianity.

all of them are false ideologys and each one attempts to be TARD OF THE HILL daily

Wow, where did you get this stuff? Before I go off on an etymological scavenger hunt, I have to ask. Is it from a book you read or are you just doing some very associative thinking? The possible connection between the Norse god Loki and the Greek Logos just made me wet my pants. :)

True equality of the genders has never been acheived, and I highly doubt that it will ever be acheived.

In the Job market, women get paid less than men, however they do get more vacation/sick days. In Lebanon at least a woman gets a "period" day or 2 a month for her period pain... not sure about this in other countries.

Voting, army, politics, there was no equality few decades ago, now countries are applying equality (or its illusion) more and more...

People should respect the country they live in and its laws, I do not personally agree with many of the laws whether in Saudi Arabia, Dubai, Lebanon or even Germany... just like any other person. I do however expect that if a person roke the law in a country, to be tried according to the local law. Or is respecting the norm of your host country a double standard?

Yes religion is indeed a personal thing, so if faith and all that follows, but giving advice and going the extra mile is a normal part of life. Christians do it with their "missions" to convert ... Despite our similarities, I don'T agree with many things of the Christian faith, like paying a price for it!

You can focus on the negative, and you can decide to be open minded and decide to view the positive... one of the laws and rules of Islam is that a person is forced to take care of his parents when they cannot provide for themselves anymore... how barbaric right?

We have a holiday where we have to sacrifice a sheep , it has to be divided in 3 parts, one of these parts goes to the poor and needy, how rude!

Another law is that if you can afford to be a full provider (own/rent a house , food, healing and clothing costs) without being in debt, then you have to pay 2.5% of your total net worth , this is calculated from the amount that was with you the entire year... we call it zakat... this money is to feed the poor and needy as well... how inhumane I'd say...

Bottom line is, just like any relgion and just like any system, Islam has rules and laws that you might not agree with , and has others that you would highly benefit from...

And for the comment of Islam not accepting other relgions... try to remember the time when Saladin if I am not mistaken allowed all other relgiions to co-exist with Islam in peace andquiet, even helped build their churches...

Now back to the main topic if I may: masturbation is aocnisdered a sin in Islam to both genders, adultery as well, unfortunately, losing virginity is more visible on a woman than a man due to the hymen factor. People do tend to think the worst of each other, that's the human race...

all this fuss about virginity, what is virginity anyway sheees I couldn t even give mine away when I was a wee whipper snapper

Years ago, I was in a nightclub where I met a certain young lady. After spending a little bit of time dancing and watering down, she simply said "I'm a virgin. Wanna fuck me?"

I didn't take her seriously about that, but I figured why the hell not anyway, right?

Was she ever, and she gave up it in every manner. I could never understand why she went about it the way she did. I was flattered though. Of all the guys in the club that night, she chose me.

baby cakes no associative thinking at all just damn good dectective work..

.in ancient times the only people who could write were special slaves called scribes-they were trained in the far north by druid priests and sold for extremly high prices...FOLLOW THE MONEY or in this case COPPER when the phonecians started trading with the BRITIANS in cornwall for copper and tin SUDDENLY over night their writing changed from PICTORAL symbols to actual letters...obviously they were sold a SCRIBE SLAVE for ACCOUNTING purposes for the metal trade.

also look at HOMER the ODYESSE in it there are special words used the hero is ulyesses or odyesses-SO these are DRUID germanic metaphoric concepts its an ODE ESSAY ...written in hexameter verse actual druidic writing translated into greek script which BTW is an encyption. the hero ULYESSES is a NORTHERN scandinavian/germanic METAPHORIC concept from YULE LOGE-LOGOS/grk-word or yule log-a LONG BURNING LOG used at YULE TIDE from the yule tree...no yule trees in greece..the writer said I AM A SLAVE THIS IS WHO I AM....i was captured in the north

a YULE ESSAY a PLAY-SPEIL on words is a LONG BURNING STORY

ALL WRITTEN IN SOMATIC METAPHOR with spectular use of the movements of the stars and planets-the high science of its time

thus we know that the ancient greeks at 3000 bc were using germanic scribes and we know that the PHONECIANS were using germanic accountants-it figures

the reason for no records of writing in the northern lands was that DRUIDS were EXTREMELY secretive and every thing was committed to memory...

BTW

HOMER was blind he didnt ''write''anything he was a noted orator-the story came from his unknown SLAVE who was from the north thats WHY its loaded with germanic metaphoric concepts

another one is SANSKRIT? using the archaic phonetic roots becomes SECRET...simple and we KNOW for sure that sanskrit is based on ARYAN tribes ideologys..i could go on

Thanks ramalama--that's some far out postulating. I didn't know the phoenicians had pictorial writing at the beginning (we know the ancient Egyptians did, of course). The old German guys had runes--but was that also for such complex forms of notation such as accounting? Hmmm. The whole story of how writing got developed and standardized interests me. Not too much info we have on the Druids--weren't they more Celtic, than German/Norse, however?

LOL, just reread this: "a YULE ESSAY a PLAY-SPEIL on words is a LONG BURNING STORY"

Very inventive, ramalama. Cool imagination you have, I mean, it's on fire! :D

In the Job market, women get paid less than men, however they do get more vacation/sick days. In Lebanon at least a woman gets a "period" day or 2 a month for her period pain... not sure about this in other countries.

We have a holiday where we have to sacrifice a sheep , it has to be divided in 3 parts, one of these parts goes to the poor and needy, how rude!

And for the comment of Islam not accepting other relgions... try to remember the time when Saladin if I am not mistaken allowed all other relgiions to co-exist with Islam in peace andquiet, even helped build their churches...

But in Saudi Arabia women are not allowed to even work. Women since the sacrifices of the suffragette movement have fought bravely for equality in the West.

However there are some positive aspects of the faith your chap got right. Forbidding usury is a cool one, and if that was made illegal in the West we wouldn't have this extreme financial crisis we have.

As for Ramadan and Eid holidays, I really enjoyed those times whilst living in the Kingdom.

True equality of the genders has never been acheived, and I highly doubt that it will ever be acheived.

It certainly won't if conservative anti-equality forces, from the religious realm and elsewhere, continue to have a strong influence on society.

But in Saudi Arabia women are not allowed to even work. Women since the sacrifices of the suffragette movement have fought bravely for equality in the West.

However there are some positive aspects of the faith your chap got right. Forbidding usury is a cool one, and if that was made illegal in the West we wouldn't have this extreme financial crisis we have.

As for Ramadan and Eid holidays, I really enjoyed those times whilst living in the Kingdom.

Not sure what you're on about or with which incredibly clueless group you were, but I happen to have several relatives living in the Kingdom, all the females work, except for my sister, she's still in highschool.

At my old research institute, there was in the 80s a typing pool, and the women used to enter the building by a separate entry to hide the fact, then they did away with even this. During my time the University became more conservative, and even forbade family swimming day at the rec centre pool, as women and men would be together in swimming costumes.

Heaven knows what these conservative chaps might make of the mixed sauna here at my local gym!

I would love to go back to the 80s and tell a conservative American that he will have an African-American president one day...

People do grow old chap

all the females work,

Is that beefore or after you beat them with a stick tkhe size of your thumb? And howw do they get to work? OI know they can'T drive, but if they get raped on their waay walking 20 miles they get to be sstoned (and not as in Hawaiian Golld).

woof.

Is that beefore or after you beat them with a stick tkhe size of your thumb? And howw do they get to work? OI know they can'T drive, but if they get raped on their waay walking 20 miles they get to be sstoned (and not as in Hawaiian Golld).

woof.

My dad beats his wife as much as you beat yours thank you very much.

Wassik,no one is questioning the Islamic faith on a personal level,or denergrading the religion per se.Respecting the local laws is fine.

The problemS I have is any religion that dictates laws for the social masses while social law already exists is being dictatorial.

Examples= In England people are using Sharia Law to solve problems when common or local laws are already in place to deal with the issues.The same people are residents of the country and by being such should use the local laws,your own words.

In Australia,Islamic communities wanted Xmas celebrations and displays stopped,because it didnt work for them.This creates mistrust and confusion of why they are there in the first place.They were certainly not accepting of the local social laws.

Yes and Christianity has done the same in multiple countries.Does it make it right?

Do other countries have to bow down to Islamic/Christain systems just because they allow people of faith into their lands to allow them better lifestyles.

Humanity has come a long way in its growth ,with a long way to go for sure.But to retrogress to inhuman physical punishment,more so to one gender than the other under the law of religion,is a complete reversal of any progress as HUMANS.

Religious Laws are harder to upgrade than social law because people fear having their faith tainted.Even the Christian faiths have been upgraded because of social pressure but not without resistance.Heresy for example might get you excommunicated but not flogged or executed.That is deemed more Humane.

Scuse me Mr Dogging?

LIAB has def understood it.

Not sure if you posted this to annoy me.

I guess I am the only person here who has been in a seminary and can quote any religious book from the top of my head.

Anyway, I don't need to listen to that boring video but I'll tell you this.

This whole idea comes from the biblical "wasting the seed".

Supposedly we are to be fruitful and multiply.

Besides that I think most clergy should go blow a donkey.

Wassik,no one is questioning the Islamic faith on a personal level,or denergrading the religion per se.Respecting the local laws is fine.

The problemS I have is any religion that dictates laws for the social masses while social law already exists is being dictatorial.

Examples= In England people are using Sharia Law to solve problems when common or local laws are already in place to deal with the issues.The same people are residents of the country and by being such should use the local laws,your own words.

In Australia,Islamic communities wanted Xmas celebrations and displays stopped,because it didnt work for them.This creates mistrust and confusion of why they are there in the first place.They were certainly not accepting of the local social laws.

Yes and Christianity has done the same in multiple countries.Does it make it right?

Do other countries have to bow down to Islamic/Christain systems just because they allow people of faith into their lands to allow them better lifestyles.

Humanity has come a long way in its growth ,with a long way to go for sure.But to retrogress to inhuman physical punishment,more so to one gender than the other under the law of religion,is a complete reversal of any progress as HUMANS.

Religious Laws are harder to upgrade than social law because people fear having their faith tainted.Even the Christian faiths have been upgraded because of social pressure but not without resistance.Heresy for example might get you excommunicated but not flogged or executed.That is deemed more Humane.

If I could give you more than 1 greenie I would... I totally agree with what you said , and as far as flogging goes, they had this in several religions as well, just that they stopped it in Christianity... as far as Islam goes, not all countries do it, some do , but not all...

My dad beats his wife as much as you beat yours thank you very much.

My wife is allow ed to drive a car if she wanmts to. And she won'T be stoned for the crime og beng raped.

And my wife is the one doing the bbeating - i probably deserve it.

woof.