Meetups for English-speakers with babies or toddlers in Dortmund

15 posts in this topic

Hi, I am looking to join an English speaking or bilingual playgroup with my 20 month old son. Would also be interested in meeting up with other English speaking mums with children around my son's age.

Thanks

Hi there!

Sorry, I don't know anything about bilingual playgroups in Dortmund, and I'm a recent college graduate, not a mum. But I couldn't resist responding and saying if you ever need an English speaking babysitter, I'd be happy to provide references! Good luck with your search.

Sincerely,

Becky R.

Hi!

we will be moving to Soest soon, with Helmi our 1 year old daughter.

Maybe we will have a chance to meet up?

rgds

Pirjo & David

Hello,

We just moved to Dortmund with our 13-months-old son. We are searching for English speaking people with baby to hang out with and to arrange baby groups here in Dortmund. Please contact us if you are interested in meeting us. Or can anyone tell me how I can find a group like that??

Thanks in advance!!

Anita

Hello Anita,

We moved to Dortmund in 2011 and have a 5-months-old daughter and have been wondering where I can find English-speaking mothers in DO.

I still have not found any English-speaking mother baby group yet, but if you are interested, we could meet with babies and talk about this in town when we both find time in the next weeks? I live in Southern Dortmund (south of Hörde). Where do you live?

Osaka 1

Hello Osaka 1,

Sorry I haven't logged in and seen you here for a while. Yes, I would definitely love to meet up with you and the baby. Please let us know when and where would be most convenient for you.

Best regards,

mamanita

Hi

I am a new mum of a 3 month old baby boy and I live just 20 minutes from Dortmund!

I would also be interested in meeting with English speaking mothers!

Please email me!!!

Kind regards

Vanessa

Hi Vanessa, my BB boy is nearly 3 months old now...and eagerly looking English speaking BB group as well. We are staying in Witten, around 25 minutes drive to Dortmund main city..update me if you are interested to meet up.

Rgds. San

Hello Vanessa and San,

Good to see you guys here. My son is now almost 2 years old and if you guys wouldn't mind to meet older baby, we can meet up in Dortmund city center for some chat. I know some playground there as well if you guys are interested to bring your baby there.

Best regards to you!!

Anita

Hi Anita,

It is good to know another mother! We are meeting up this Friday at Dortmund their Gallery @ 2.30 p.m at Starbuck. Would you like to join us? That would be great :D

Rgds. San

Hello San,

That sounds great!! This friday at 2:30pm. I will be there!! See you guys soon!!

Anita

Hello,

my name is Juxhen Graceni. I am 28 years old. I am coming in Dortmund this March and I need a job as babysitter. My German is not very good but I am fluent in English. I have been working as a Medical doctor in Albania  ( master degree) and I have been around kids at Pediatric section for almost 6 months. I love children very much so I would love to work with them. For more information please contact me.

Thank you, 

Juxhen

1 hour ago, Juxhen said:

Hello,

my name is Juxhen Graceni. I am 28 years old. I am coming in Dortmund this March and I need a job as babysitter. My German is not very good but I am fluent in English. I have been working as a Medical doctor in Albania  ( master degree) and I have been around kids at Pediatric section for almost 6 months. I love children very much so I would love to work with them. For more information please contact me.

Thank you, 

Juxhen

Are you looking for part time babysitting or you want a full time child care job? Child care requires classes. Its run by the city. Babysitting at night and such would be different.

On 2/5/2020, 11:11:10, programdirector said:

Are you looking for part time babysitting or you want a full time child care job? Child care requires classes. Its run by the city. Babysitting at night and such would be different.