Snowboarders and Skiers Unite 2012 / 2013

94 posts in this topic

Hey leonid, Didn't see your messages about wanting to go too, but didn't go in the end as the weather looked like it was getting cloudy today, and had some other stuff to do before I disappear off to New Zealand for 2 months on thursday!

Guys, I'm nuts about snowboarding, go most weekends, and have a car.

I'm looking for some new people to ride with, after my mates went back the UK just before the ski season kicked-off.

I'm usually browsing snow forecast all week, and pick where to go on Friday afternoon - from as close to Garmisch or Skiwelt, to as far as St Anton. If there is fresh powder, I'll happily get up at 5am and drive a couple of hours to get there. So messgae me if you are interested. I'll have 2 or 3 spare seats in the car on Sunday 3rd Feb.

BTW, I also have a board for sale on TT and ebay.de. If you fancy an awesome Lib Tech Board at a big discount, contact me. Cheers, Scott.

Sunday looking like the better day this weekend. Saturday is gonna be snowing, but set to stop early Sunday morning. 11am onwards "should" be good....but forecasts changing all the time of course!!!

Guys, I'm nuts about snowboarding, go most weekends, and have a car.I'm looking for some new people to ride with, after my mates went back the UK just before the ski season kicked-off.I'm usually browsing snow forecast all week, and pick where to go on Friday afternoon - from as close to Garmisch or Skiwelt, to as far as St Anton. If there is fresh powder, I'll happily get up at 5am and drive a couple of hours to get there. So messgae me if you are interested. I'll have 2 or 3 spare seats in the car on Sunday 3rd Feb.BTW, I also have a board for sale on TT and ebay.de. If you fancy an awesome Lib Tech Board at a big discount, contact me. Cheers, Scott.

There are a number of us who go most weekends, and some mid-weeks. Full range of skills. I'm always looking for experts/powder riders looking to stay off piste to ride/ski with.

Sat and Monday looks like dumps, so Tues might be the best powder bet. I'd be up for that AND Sunday, but I just got back from India yesterday (where, incidentally, I was skiing in the Himalayas), and I have enough work to do over the weekend that I can't commit.

Hey I have been going skiing most weekends as well and getting a bit fed up going on my own. I like skiing off piste but can be a bit of a wuss, more into the deep than the steep. Happy to travel a few hours for good snow as well and would rather chase the powder than sunshine. I'm in Italy at the moment but would like to meet up with some people next weekend (9th or 10th feb).

Hi Scott, I might be able to join on sunday this weekend, but cannot confirm till saturday.

Can I contact you on saturday evening (since i'm going boarding on sa as well, it would be evening.. sorry), whether there is any space left in your car?

Ciao

I'm definitely going somewhere, thinking about getting the bus to Hochzillertal but open to suggestions...

http://www.skibusmuenchen.de/en/preise_und_leistungen.html

People, going to Garmisch tomorrow - will try out some easy (due to leg injury) freeriding in the area of Hochalm and Bernadein. Let me know if anyone is interested to join.

Cool video...

A few of us will probably go saturday probably book this one http://www.skibusmuenchen.de/matrei.html, good skiiers/snowboards. let me know if you are interested.

Hey,

tmrw im going to Hinterglem. Its a 2h drive to there.. There is a very good snowpark:)

I have 2-3 more places in my car,

Call me if you want to go.. 0172 7883 098

Filip

Hey guys!

Anyone who wants to go this week?... somewhere? I was planning on taking Thursday off and going to Kitzbuhel by bus. Anyone in? or other ideas?

Cheers, leo.

Hello

Anyone planning on skiing or boarding tomorrow, Saturday the 8th??!!! I looking to go to a new resort, Hopfgarten. Does anyone have a car and is willing to drive? :) Please let me know ASAP :)

Thanks Sarah