Rewe delivery from website

9 posts in this topic

Hi. Has anyone ordered online for Rewe's delivery service yet? I registered and selected my local store, but can't find the full list of groceries, only those on sale. Any help would be appreciated!

Huh. Works for me and I didn't even have to register. Using the first link I posted I just chose "zum Lieferservice" from the pop-up and put in a postal code (Frankfurt location, they don't deliver where I live). It shows the whole selection and lets you put the items in your shopping basket.

The regular site lets you register as well but doesn't offer a delivery service. It's just to tell you what's on special at your local market every week.

Huh. Works for me and I didn't even have to register. Using the first link I posted I just chose "zum Lieferservice" from the pop-up and put in a postal code (Frankfurt location, they don't deliver where I live). It shows the whole selection and lets you put the items in your shopping basket.

The regular site lets you register as well but doesn't offer a delivery service. It's just to tell you what's on special at your local market every week.

Thanks so much! I will try it that way when I get home.

Is anyone else having any problems getting Rewe to apply the discount coupons they send out by email? Twice now I've put an order in and it shows the discount code in the order - in this case 7% but it's never applied. I've had this once before for a 10€ coupon which wasn't applied I contacted them and they transferred it to my account. Now that I've moved I used them every week (top floor no lift) so it would be nice to get the discount.