Where to buy a second-hand bike in Freising

7 posts in this topic

As it says in the title, I am looking to buy a second-hand bike in Freising, any suggestions?

I may have to take a trip to Munich but with the number of bikes around I was hoping to get something closer!

Cheers.

check the blackboards at various supermarkets, you can often find very good deals.

Radl Ruhland on the way to campus do up old bikes and sell them on. The price may go up above €80 but the quality will be decent. Otherwise the Rentabel second-hand shop might have something; worth giving them a call first as they're miles from anywhere.

Apparently on Friday Oct 21st there is going to be an auction of found bicycles in Ismaninger Straße 84 (Stadtgärtnerei). Starting at 14:30. It´s been announced just today on the Freising website. Those might be bikes, that need some repair though.

PS: Recently I noticed that the rss-feed of my hometown is starting to be actually usefull for people who live here.

This goes out to anyone running a British/American food shop in Germany and looking to expand - Open a 2nd-hand bike department.

There's actually a house in Angerstr., which is about to be demolished. Most of the contents were out on the footpath a few days ago, and have been taken, but there are several bikes still there - might be worth a look.