Sandemans New Europe raided by police

96 posts in this topic

Marcin,

If Sandemans is such a great and upstanding company why would ex-guides be so motivated (even bothered) to post on forums and why would the police have taken repeated interest in the company?

Edit: And why would guides or other employees need coaching in what to say to the police?

I wonder that if when people google the company now this thread comes up? This is the kind of stuff your parents warned you about putting on the internet.

I can only presume that he is jarad in munich, who hasnt worked for us for more than a year, as all the guides here seem to know/assume that he is the "anony mouse" emailer anyway, and as lisa told him a load of stuff directly after the meeting, and as he was both the first to post on facebook and posting 4 minutes before i was phoned by a lisa to tell me about a Toytown posting in the berlin news part of Toytown (and told by a munich guide... about a berlin forum posting...) i can only presume that for whatever reasons some ex-sandemans guides are trying there best to take down the company. if it is not jarad, then i am truly sorry for the uncanny coincidences... i will owe you a beer or two (3?!) for the embarassment. augustiner am platzl and a few maß of edelstoff should be ok?

Wow, to accuse someone without a shred of evidence publicly is pretty stupid, libel and slander come to mind.

marcin, it is pretty naive of you to think that just by asking someone "which one in the room they were" that they would tell you.

A good piece of advice I was given when I was young id, "If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck and looks like a duck, then it is probably a duck. This piece of wisdom can be applied to most situations in life. I find it hard to believe that so many employees and former employees of said firm have no basis for their claims or anger. Having been on the receiving end of an employer trying to tune me over after I first got here, have first hand experience although not with your firm. My only luck was that I had lawyer insurance and that my wife is german and as her masters in HR and knows the German laws.

Marcin,

You are acting the coward here. You cave at the first insistence of any culpability being heaped upon you by your company overlords.

If you cared about the guides you worked with, you would have helped to turn the company in for its misdeeds long ago instead of throwing them under the bus for your own mistakes, as you seem to be doing in the case of Lisa.

We know you have information that could be turned over to the Zollamt. Redeem yourself and turn that information over. Say the word and I'll email you the contact.

In the mean time, try to respect peoples privacy and anonymity. It's truly jarring how a person can espouse one set of values and then enact their opposite.

Unfortunately, the quote function is down at the moment.

marcinwright, even people who have hung around this homeless shelter for three years can still learn something:

get out of the homeless shelter that is Toytown and get a life

Do yourself a favor and click on the link.

and for once, use your real name. its quite pathetic the number of people who hide behind "usernames" instead of being proud of what they have to say

No matter which name people use here they are entitled to impart their private opinion. Some people post absolute garbage yet they are proud of it.