English playgroup Potsdam

5 posts in this topic

Hi Moms and Dads,

Wondering if there's any interest in meeting up for a playgroup in Potsdam? I live in Babelsberg and would be happy to host it also open to other locations.

I have an 11 week old girl and a 2.5 year old boy (but he is in Kita during the day). If there's enough interest, maybe we can do this regularly. It would be nice, especially with fall and winter just around the corner to have some fun indoor activity...

Look forward to hearing from you!

Sun-Hee

hallo,

i am moving to potsdam and i would love to join your playgroup. do you still meet? my son is ten months old and i would also happy to host the group!

looking forward to hearing from you

you can also contact me at my email kleinemarion@yahoo.de

Hello Potsdammers!

There's been some interest so... next Wednesday May 9th, 10 am in Babelsberg, and we'll take it from there. Please PM me for more details, and let me know a little bit about yourself and spawn.

Cheers,

Sun-Hee

Hello,

We moverd to Potsdam Babelsberg this March. Since I am at home with my one year old boy, I would love to meet new people especially with children. We are from Germany, but since my son will visit an english speaking kindergarten and I really much like the english language, I thought it is a great idea to spend time with english speaking people. And if needed we would love to help you with your German in return.

Hope to hear from you soon,