I've just posted a silly photo

6,791 posts in this topic

"Um, honey, what do you think we should save first: our souls or our love life?"

Mafia member #1 (old guy in white coat): "We a need to do the money laundering, but no more ristorants. Far too hobvious and too much alike a real job"

Mafia member #2 (frumpy woman): "Yes. We have here the solution. Look here at our new hidy places. We try now producti that no one buy...condomi on the street and the bible"

Mafia member #1: "Fantastico! But I am so asick of the hiding. Dressing like a German is degrading, no?"

Mafia member #2: "I like your manbag though".

"What are they?"

"I think they are happy balloons"

"Oh, great, we needed some presents for the grandchildren. Let's get some shall we?"

"Good idea! Get a good few...we can hang them up too!"

"Agnes, hurry up and get what you need from here. There's a man waiting in front of our kiosk."

Damned hurricane - the A380 from New York is delayed & just the 3 of us to unload the luggage. 550 passengers...

Guy on Left: "These fucking wasps! I can't stop shaking my head."

Guy in Middle: "I've just swallowed one. I feel crook."

Guy on Right: "I've got the MIL coming over tomorrow. Fuck, I hope she doesn't comment on how fat I've gotten."

1st Guy: "That was a hell of a party last night. My head is still swimming."

Guy in middle: "Dude, your head might be swimming, but you didn't just crash your bike into the wall. Look at that hole my head made."

Last guy: "Hey you guys, check out those three idiots with orange vests on across the street."

Albert (guy on left) has to do a double take while wondering why his shoes don't have fancy yellow Velcro enclosures.

Toyota's first attempts at laughing gas powered racing cars seems to have worked well.

Aquarius Girl (1st Photo):

• Man of the left – Can't they have sex at home?
  • Man in the middle – Those tits are amazing.
  • Man on the right – Damn, I left my lunch up there.

Aquarius Girl (2nd Photo):

• God, Please send me a sign, otherwise I'm jumping.

Coyote 300 (Photo):

• The guy sitting on the left – I don't think I cleaned that one.
  • The woman opens the door and says - To sh.t or not to sh.t, that's the question.

Meatman (1st Photo):

• The woman says to the man - If you're not at least this big, you can leave me alone now.

Meatman (2nd Photo):

• Lady on the left – Edith, he's perfect for you.
  • Lady on the right – Jane, He's not my type.
  • Man in the middle – Have either one of you seen my boyfriend?

Aquarius Girl (3rd Photo):

• Two hours later, the guy begins to think - I'm not taking another sip of my beer until she comes back.

Aquarius Girl (4th Photo):

• The little girl says - And I thought I was weird.

Aquarius Girl (5th Photo):

• Guy on the left – I'll phone the office one more time. Maybe, they forgot us.
  • Guy on the right – Damn, Wespe.

Aquarius Girl (6th Photo):

• Guy standing in the parking lot – Dumb asses! Don't they know we fenced off the area to let the lions run free.

rob2011 (Photo):

Elderly Couple

• Man – Honey, Can we try a condom, just for fun?
  • Woman – Bill, How do you suppose to use it, since you can't get it up, to get it on?

Aquarius Girl (7th Photo):

• Man on the right – I really need to take a sh.t.
  • Man in the middle – Sleeping, no response.
  • Man on the left – Man, those pills have a weird side effect. I think I'm seeing double.

Aquarius Girl (8th Photo):

• Man with the glasses - I warned you, One more picture and I'll kick your ass.
  • The lady standing next to the guy holding the camera is smiling and thinking - He doesn't know that I'm your wife, and I'll shove your camera, right up his ass.
  • The lady standing behind the guy with the glasses doesn't understand English and looks confused.
  • The white-haired guy in the middle of the photo is staring and thinking - F..king Auslanders!!