I've just posted a silly photo

7,060 posts in this topic

11 hours ago, LukeSkywalker said:

image.png

Inquiring minds want to know..  how does she clean the backcrack crevice, which is beyond her swollen reach? What is the going rate for this job?   just asking for a friend

Maybe the deeper question is why did she get like that?

As for the backcrack, you squat in the shower and spray from the front. The technique works for skinny specimens too. But I suspect your friend already knows that. Incidentally, it is good for maintaining the thigh muscles.

On 5.12.2019, 15:34:45, LukeSkywalker said:

image.png

On second thoughts no, don't wear that the wrong way around.

Is this fur real, are you kitten me?  I have a feline that this is purrhaps or at least a pawsibility of an unfurtunate case of cattitude, and I find it apawling. and not furry funny.

5 minutes ago, Wherearewegoingto said:

We wont have anything to eat but bog roll wont run out.

After my shopping excursion today I was wondering where to post this and voila, the answer is right before me, but before I do I'll give a comment to the last photo:

"Cure found for Coronavirus"

Breaking News!
It seems a cure for that pesky coronavirus thing may have been discovered and it's a pretty simple one too:
I don't yet have exact details of the formula but I can confirm it consists of all things paper, including paper serviettes, tissues (especially of the "Tempo" label, kitchen roll & toilet paper.

A spokesperson for a large distributor was (not really) quoted as saying "Well I can't think of any other reason we could have totally sold out."

After a brief wardrobe struggle involving his thong, the President of Brazil announces his ongoing strategy to raze the Amazon forest to the ground and exploit the current pandemic as a passive tool to dispose of useless pensioners dragging down the nation's productivity.