I've just posted a silly photo

7,060 posts in this topic

...sings “ I’m forever blowing bubbles, pretty bubbles in the air..”

What a beautiful picture that is👍🏼

Counting calories.  We all know the struggle of eating healthy during the holidays.  They say dieting is easier with a partner.

All our fabric is thoroughly tested before allowed to go in to production of our extra strong trampoline safety nets

2 hours ago, LukeSkywalker said:

image.png

What happens after a few generations of living with your head up your own arse...

4 hours ago, optimista said:

Bloody Hell. How did she get like that?

My theory is that she got onto the starship Enterprise and the jump to warp speed caught her breast implants by surprise.

3 hours ago, Smaug said:

My theory is that she got onto the starship Enterprise and the jump to warp speed caught her breast implants by surprise.

Although the transfer of  breasts or breast implants to the shoulder blades is scientifically and technically possible, it would be considered a criminal act per warp rules of law.  Warp technology and teleportation architecture does not allow the reconstruction of atoms from their original location to a new location outside of their normal placement.  Additionally,  this would be a violation of Star Fleet and federation accepted scientific laws, resulting in severe punishment and a violation of the federation of planet doctrine.

8 hours ago, optimista said:

Bloody Hell. How did she get like that?

I suspect it didn't occur overnight, but rather was a gradual process, just a hunch(back)