I've just posted a silly photo

4,143 posts in this topic

Why wait for Friday? It's silly Thursday and you know I like to laugh. :lol:

As the title suggests, post a silly photo and let's see what fun we can have with captions!

That's right folks, it's time to pull out and dust off some of those crazy shots that you thought you would never use.

Posting of captions continue, until the next photo is posted.

Here we go:

post-109342-13142576171108.jpg

Guy on left says to guy in the middle, "Ja, check out Frau Vögele." Guy on the right, "I don't see any birds."

As dusk approaches, the group of developmentally challenged students--prone to walking out into the middle of traffic without warning--are given reflective vests while waiting for the short bus to arrive. One young man gazes up in confusion at the spot where he lost his helmet.

Man on the left:Wat is dat?

Man in the middle:Wo?

Man on the right: Wat isn da oben?

ein bischen Pläääääääääätdüüütsch...

Man on Left: Aw, crikey (a la Steve Irwin style) ... Did you just see that fantastic Lamborghini?

Man in Middle: Yeahhhh! What about the size of those tits sitting in the front seat!

Man on Right: Uh huh! I’m trying to work out whether the pair sitting on that branch up there, are either Marsh, Bearded, Blue, Willow or Crest.

Man in the middle: That man over there isn't wearing orange

Man on the left: My God, you're right! Strange, but to allow free will is an essential part of a functioning society. As Nietzsche said "And those that were seen dancing where thought to be insane by those who couldn't hear the music"

Man in the middle: So true my friend, Nietzsche knew his shit - but why would anyone not want to wear orange?

Man on the right: I've just farted

i bursted out laughing in the middle of a solemn office.

Similar to earlier ones but a little more pithy: 'We are all bird watchers.'

Picture of the finalists of Berlin's first annual "Urban Arm Wrestling challenge" last moments now discovered.

Chancellor Merkel takes a couple of minutes to do some pre-rally wrist and finger exercises in preparation for what commentators expect to be a particularly strenuous evening of making that triangle thingy with her hands.