Moving to Erlangen

30 posts in this topic

Hi i'm an italian guy here in Erlangen from 4days but with a great motivation to break everything and know new people....

please don't leave me here to make mold!!!

for this weekend there some people moving or some party???love eletronic dub hiphop reggae music....

write to my email especially girls!!!

refrain wasters

bella li Leo

Hello all,

I will soon be joining Adidas and though i hv lived in germany from past one and half year, i still would like to have some information and for sure your view on the places to live. Since i wont be having a car when i move there. i was actually thinking of either living in Erlangen or Herzogenaurach so. So i would like to know if you guys can suggest me which place to live and also areas in these cities..like which areas are best to live and also from where commuting will be easy... or any good real estate agents . Im currently living in bonn so what kind of differences i should be expecting there? and are these places as international as Bonn.

:) Do let me know..

Waiting for response from your side..

Tschüss

Here is a website I maintain on life for expats in the area of Erlangen! www.germanyexpat.blogspot.com

I will be moving to Erlangen to work and am looking either for a 1-2 room apartment or a vacancy in a WG (Wohngemeinschaft).

Thank you for your kind consideration.

Hello,

My wife has a job with Adidas in Herzogenaurach and we will be moving in May. I have heard that Herzo is a cheaper place to live but there is absolutely nothing going on there, and while Erlangen is more busy, it is very expensive. Is there a town that is kind of in the middle, not completely quiet but not too expensive either? I have heard people mention Furth but I don't know a whole lot about that. Basically as long as commuting to Adidas won't be too much of a problem and life won't be super boring we will be happy.

Also is anyone aware of rugby clubs around the area? I have played for 6 years and would be interested in playing again in Germany, but I know it is not nearly as big in Germany as it is in other parts of Europe.

Local women don't like the region that much since it's overflooded with Siemens employees (BTW, weichei means wimp or wuss):

post-147368-13327758199087_thumb.jpg

I thought Ronan did a spell at Sausalitos?

Aprt from that, yspend your money at Wheeler's 'cos he's a mate of mine.

Hi Guys,

I know this an old thread. But wanted to check with ppl about the residential areas in and around Erlangen. We are an Indian family about to move to Erlangen and i work for Adidas and probably would buy a car for my daily home-office-home commute. I have a 2 year old son so probably would also want a kindergarden nearby.

Any help would be appreciated.

For women, I highly recommend joining the International Womens Group. (womensgroup.de) They have so much information about the Erlangen area.