Excellent English speaking Dentist in Kiel

23 posts in this topic

Hi, would like to recommend an excellent English speaking dentist in Kiel. His name is Robert Sohlich and is in Suchsdorf. Surgery brand new, modern with latest equipment but most of all he is gentle and has done a fantastic job on my teeth. Assistants and receptionists speak English too. Added bonus is that there is a lab onsite.

Yes he is. He used to have a practice in Duisburg and I'm not the only one travelling to Kiel.

Does he see kids as well? I've had a hell of a time trying to find a good dentist for my kid... we've been to several and I've not been very impressed, but then again, I'm a dental assistant, so it is VERY HARD to impress me :P

It is great when someone posts a recommendation like this. Even when my dentist moved over 25km away, I continue to go to her - as do others, including her team.

@ Magster, key words in the original post is: "he is gentle". I would say: Go for it.

I second your welcome to Toytown, Lilylou.

Yes he does see kids. He has a special surgery for them upstairs and everything to make the children feel relaxed. Really you should try him, he's really gentle.

Magster, believe me you will be impressed. He has a patient who travels from Berlin and some of his patients travel from Duisburg too and you know that's over 400k.

Also would like to mention that Mrs Fisher-Sohlich is the head technician in the lab and she and her team work together with the dentists and patients for crowns, bridges etc.

Lilylou, thanks! I've been searching high and low for a competent dentist. As a trained dental assistant, I have a clue how procedures are supposed to go, and I've been disappointed time and time again with the low quality of care my son has received. I will most definitely give him a try then!

Yes he does see kids. He has a special surgery for them upstairs and everything to make the children feel relaxed. Really you should try him, he's really gentle.

sounds like he is perfect for me too!do i get a lollipop afterwards?

For someone, who is the past was scared of dentists and had many bad experiences, he is great.

Nice! I was looking for a dentist with good English skills! I'll make an appointment for Scott on monday!

And yes Neil we're here. I think there is even a meet-up in Kiel every other week or so (that we have never made it to so far...)