What are you going to do with your greenies?

71 posts in this topic

I was going to go for the unlimited lame blank posts with only smilies for 1,200 but I'm not there yet

I´ll donate 500 greenies if Guest goes back to that woman standing in the street in Munich and shows her his dildo collection. Might get a real smile out of her!

But, El-Jeffo, I'm not sure that I'll be hungover enough on Friday to start such a stupid thread...

Nobody knows how many greenies they've had as they may have had reddies as well.

You can't tell if a post has had 3 greens as well as 3 reds unless you monitor it every second.

I'm just sayin'.

I´ll donate 500 greenies if Guest goes back to that woman standing in the street in Munich and shows her his dildo collection. Might get a real smile out of her!

4 hardly counts as a collection... :P

OK, all together now,

3065 greenies on the wall, 3065 greenies on the wall,take 1 reddie, knock it down, 3064 greenies on the wall,

3064 greenies on the wall,3064 greenies on the wall,take 1 reddie, knock it down, 3063 greenies on the wall,

3063, forget it, Gotta git back to work.

I do that anyway, which may explain my above average percentage of removed posts.

I'm proud to have more than one post removed with the comment: "-- Rudeness (talk of pregnancy, dildos, and other bickering)".

I think the dildo part was me... :P

I use my greenies to afford to say what I really think.

Funny, that appears to be how I got mine.

I think the dildo part was me...

It's been a while since you looked?

Anyway, unlike laurels you cannot just rest on your greenies, you have to cultivate them or they wilt and die. Reddies just run rampant.