Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Adult chat - for discussions of an adult nature

64 posts in this topic

Well now Dessa, I realize you hate my guts, but no need to be so rude about it.

You're suppose to uphold a standard of behavior here, not lower it.

(I don't mind being banned for this statement, but it needed to be said.)

5 hours ago, Metall said:

Well now Dessa, I realize you hate my guts, but no need to be so rude about it.

You're suppose to uphold a standard of behavior here, not lower it.

(I don't mind being banned for this statement, but it needed to be said.)

Sorry, this isn't elementary school and I'm not your teacher.  I absolutely do not have to take any and all bullshit you hurl in my/our general direction because you're a little kid who doesn't know better.

I have told you over and over again about your dumbass claims, but nothing deters you from making them anyway.  You write as if with all authority about things you don't and couldn't possibly! know about. The main problem I have with that is that people, especially people with short memories and/or who are new or don't check in often, have no clue you are talking utter shite.

I'm under no obligation to handle you with kid gloves.  It's not that I don't like you--I have the impression that you are probably a perfectly caring and generous individual and I bet you are a good friend to people in your real life.  But you consistently do this, it's like, pathological.  I'm fed up and I really wish you would just cut it the fuck out already.

On 9/25/2019, 7:24:10, dessa_dangerous said:

It's not that I don't like you--I have the impression that you are probably a perfectly caring and generous individual and I bet you are a good friend to people in your real life.  

Yep. Only those who share Gretall's ideology. 

Well, a finer example of the political trope "You are known by your supporters" may never be seen.