Meet-up for 40-something Ladies

710 posts in this topic

Are your kids grown and you enjoy going to museums or fests, or maybe just coffee or a dinner out? Then keep reading.

My kids are adults, many of my friends have moved away over the years and I find myself now with lots of time on my hands to go to various activities. I enjoy having a good time, visiting the many museums in Frankfurt, visiting near-by towns to explore what they offer, going to festivals just to roam around, and sometimes just like going out to eat with others who like to laugh and who are congenial. Not in the mood for clubs or the pub scene. Earlier bedtimes and a bit more laid back is more my style.

So, if you are over 50 (or younger) and you also enjoy similar activities, get in touch with me.

I am younger but the same mindset ;)

Hope you meet some cool people.

I wish I lived nearer Frankfurt. I am over 50, but not too sure about the "mature" bit.

I hope sometime we get to meet, though.

If there was more space in the title, I would have written, "Mature, but still silly ladies"

Didn't know how else to convey, a bit older, but not feeling old inside, except the aches. Still shocked every morning when I look in the mirror. Who the heck is that woman looking at me? I am 25 in my head and this does NOT look like me.

Would like to meet you too Orla.

This sounds like my Ladies Who Lunch in London that I've been missing since moving to Ffm!

I'm 45, still silly, and free some during the day to meet up. Love to do museum/gallery exhibits then nice lunch with a bit of wine :)

I'm here with my partner who works for DB. Four years now, and my German is crap. Where did the time go?

We live in Sachsenhausen with our two slightly out of control labrador retrievers. I travel quite a bit.

Let me know if you're interested to meet!

Hi, I am 50 and living in Offenbach also looking to meet up with ladies my age.

Since I am not working I have a lot of time on my hands. If anyone is interested

in cycling, shopping, swimming, fleamarket trips, etc. would love to hear from you.

Contact me: angela_cambs@hotmail.com.

Cheers,

Angie

Count me in!

I am an independent lady, but sometimes bored with my own company. My kids are also grown and flown the nest, but I still have a LOT of life in me!

Anyone up for meeting at the Harvest Fest down at the Ross Markt and Hauptwache this week? Nice place to eat and shop for local produce. It is only on from 21-23 Sept.

If so, name your time.

Just trying to bring this up to date. Are there any (im)mature ladies out there, till up for meeting up? I'm not personally into museums, but just about anything else (lunch, dinner, cocktails, drinks, theatre, opera, discos (?), belly dance or salsa classes, cycling, swimming, tennis, skiing, hiking, weekends away.....ideas??

If I ever move to Germany I will look you up. This sounds just like me. I'm 45 tomorrow. Still young inside and a little silly too! It sounds great girls. All the best and maybe one day I'll get back to Frankfurt.

I’m 47 and very silly B)

I’m also up for most things but I’m not so sure about belly-dancing!!!

So when and where are you meeting?

Happy Birthday QueBee!

Which is better for most of you, going out to Lunch, just cake and coffee or dinner? Week days or Week ends?

I was going to suggest this coming Wed. the 19th. Any suggestions on where and what time would work for most of you?

I am a (im) mature lady of 50 ish, open to anything. Just got here last week, moved furniture about, hung drapes and so now ready to do anything else. Do you gals still meet up?

Hello Ladies,

I live in the area (Bad Soden) and have been trying to find other ladies in my age group (40+) to get to know and chat with. I know there are other English speakers out there, I'm just having trouble finding you... :)

I'm interested in meeting up for coffee and chit chat.

If interested, let me know!

Stacie

Hi there...I live in the Frankfurt - Nordend. Also interested in meeting up. I am presently in Canada, returning on April 5th. Let me know if you would like to get together; the more the merrier, yes?