Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Coach/Mini bus hire in Munich

9 posts in this topic

Title about sums it up. I'm looking for a reputable company that will rent from minibuses up to proper big coaches with a driver. I say reputable as - no offence - someone with a Ford Transit with some cushions shoved on the floor amongst shovels, picks and McDonalds wrappers - will just not cut it.

Any suggestions welcomed, as is personal experience - good or bad.

Cheers,

Taff

Plenty to choose from here Taff:

http://www.google.de/#sclient=psy&hl=de&source=hp&q=kleinbus+mit+fahrer+mieten+m%C3%BCnchen&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.&fp=8c6482ef50e61430&biw=1142&bih=834

Maybe not exactly Munich, but Markt Schwaben isn't too far away and in my previous life as an event organisor our company used these people and were always satisfied.

Edit: I'm not sure why that link doesn't work as I was in the website to copy / paste it.

Anyway, the company is Helmut's Reisen of Markt Schwaben and they offer all sizes from minibus to large coach.

The web address is : http://www.busreisen-reiseservice.de/php/index.php

Edit, Edit: For some reason the original link is now working again.

Anyway, you have the info you need here now.

strange that you didnt mention money or anything.

Anyhow, one of the biggest companies is Autobus Oberbayern. They have tiny minibusses to double deckers to luxory "team" coaches which are full blown coaches but seats arranged facing each other with a table in the middle which slashes the capacty but enhances the comfort.

If moneys no object then you cant go wrong with them

On the other hand, when booking coaches for long distance trips there can be gigantic differences in price and Oberbayern being sometimes 4 times more expensive than the cheapest quote.

For our wedding for travel in and around Munich we ended up with Watzinger who are quality wise as good as Oberbayern and have nearly all brand new coaches, but for a bit cheaper than them.

Click on the link from post #2, remove "München" and replace it with "Frankfurt"!

(we'll cover rocket science next week, okay?)