Toytown Big Summer Bar-be-que 2011 by a lake

143 posts in this topic

AM and I will bring a small bag of coal with us on Saturday.

What about coal lighter/ bin liners, etc?

How many grills/ how much coal do we have in total?

I'll be arriving in Bayern on this day and I hope I can make it. I won't commit to the list though because there are just too many variables. If I do make it, it'll probably be closer to 6pm with my 6-year-old boy in tow.

How many others will be bringing children?

AM and I will bring a small bag of coal with us on Saturday.

What about coal lighter/ bin liners, etc?

How many grills/ how much coal do we have in total?

I shall bring lighter blocks and some rubbish bags.

Please each remember to bring a fackel/torch/candle for later on.

We have 5 grills promised. We must allow for 1 no-show. Leaving 4. If the weather is clearly going to be a scorcher, lots more will sign up or turn up at the last minute. So it's better to have a spare grill than people waiting a long time to grill.

How many others will be bringing children?

I'm hoping to have my 7-Year old for the first part.

We'll make a weather decision closer to the date. Keep an eye out here.

I'll bring a smallish BBQ & a bag of charcoal. Small BBQ only really does enough for 1-2 people at a time, but am fine for others to use AFTER I get my veggie stuff off it... :D Will bring enough charcoal to share with others. Will check other stuff needed & bring what I can (bin liners, candles, torches etc). Might have to swap my bike for a shopping trolley...

Thanks Minitat. I'll put you down for 1 coal.

Also. one of the grills cant make it anymore. So we still need 2 more grills to be on the safe side.

And someone else to bring a bag of coal then we're all set to party!

1-10 Ian, Pas, Boba, Siskebap, Allershausen, sarabyrd, Ginga, walmerroad, Jaquied, Zefix

11-20 AquaticMeringue,Franz, bettina, Penelope Pitstop, Penelope Pitstop Jr., likemusicplaying, emacintyre & bf, Minitat, Dooblie

21-30 simplyirenic, sweetafton+1, mennarcia+1, Skittles, Kleinke+3

31-40 Charisma, the_eagle, surikate, sweetpet, fairy godmother, Jonahcat+2, DandL +1

41-50 Lian +1, Kinsey5Me +1, camlough, ravenswood, solene31+1, Micka007, ..., (hope thats ok solene?)

The weather forecast seems to have changed every time I look this week. Plan B is to postpone a week.

We'll make a call at some point shortly.

So we're in agreement. We will make a call tomorrow morning. We have a basket of sites Ian will amalgamate and we'll make a call from there...

1-10 Ian, Pas, Boba, Siskebap, Allershausen, sarabyrd, Ginga, walmerroad, Jaquied, Zefix

11-20 AquaticMeringue,Franz, bettina, Penelope Pitstop, Penelope Pitstop Jr., likemusicplaying, emacintyre & bf, Minitat, Dooblie

31-40 Charisma, the_eagle, surikate, sweetpet, fairy godmother, Jonahcat+2, DandL +1

41-50 Lian +1, Kinsey5Me +1, camlough, ravenswood, solene31+1, Micka007, tw.morgan,

Hope to see you there! Moved here just yesterday, and will bring my gf :)

41-50 Lian +1, Kinsey5Me +1, camlough, ravenswood, solene31+1, Micka007, tw.morgan,

51-60 crisillo

post-7126-13119238927731.gif

As we want this Barbeque to be the best, we need superb weather. Sadly not the case this week. So we have to roll it over to next week 6th August. Please pass this information on to anyone you have invited.

If any of those heroes, who volunteered to bring a grill or coal, can't make it next week, please let us know.

Fortunately those looking forward to a great night out on Saturday can take advantage of the Saturday Shindig which, this week is a very special one, at the at the Free & Easy Festival at Backstage. Featuring Bloody Nora.

post-7126-13119241049195.jpg

This is good for those wanting to get to both events. And a shame for those who can't make it next week.

But who knows. We may have to do a roll-over again next week.

Works for me, I can really take a break. More time to concoct goodies as well.

*Off to marinate strips of zucchini and aubergine in olive oil, rosemary and garlic*

Pants!

Then again, thanks for the early information! I was about to hit the shops in a bit.

Madgibson - shame on you B)

Next week works just as fine for us.

For next week:

51-60 crisillo, Siân

For next week:

51-60 crisillo, Siân, Edwin

hey guys, It´s going to rain at morning but at afternoon it will be ok, cloudy but dry.

http://www.wetter.info/wetter-deutschland/bayern/wetter-muenchen/17750290,tab=2

However, next week @ 6th August the weather will be even worst.

http://www.wetter.info/wetter-deutschland/bayern/wetter-muenchen/17750290,tab=9

So, are we still on track, or we change as it has said.?