How to get German boyfriend or girlfriend

106 posts in this topic

Wow 7 pages....

Amazing. Hope this will provide information to someone looking for German boyfriend or Girlfriend ^^

awwww... good memories.

my story is kind of cliche movie romance.

i met my bavarian boyfriend the very first day i arrived in berlin. i came on my own so i was really clueless lol. my german was shoddy at best.

i asked a few people at zoologischer garten u-bahn station where i should go. holy crap i was so lost and confused by myself until i saw this guy smiling at me through the crowd.

whilst everybody else was rushing to work and ignoring me, this one guy in the crowd stood and smiled at me. i was pretty surprised at the way he looked at me. how can i describe it? like... puppy eyes.

he came over and asked me if i needed help and walked me to my train platform (we chatted a bit). he even took the time to explain the train system to me. :lol:

in the end, he offered me his number if i needed help. at the time i thought "what a nice guy! but wtf, he looks too attractive and it's too good to be true. it can't be happening - don't fall for him. he doesnt look like a long term relationship kind of guy" <_<

i settled into uni for 3 weeks then we started texting and decided to meet up for a drink. it was kind of love at first sight for both of us really and it was even more of a bonus that we had similar interests.

awwww... good memories.

my story is kind of cliche movie romance.

i met my bavarian boyfriend the very first day i arrived in berlin. i came on my own so i was really clueless lol. my german was shoddy at best.

i asked a few people at zoologischer garten u-bahn station where i should go. holy crap i was so lost and confused by myself until i saw this guy smiling at me through the crowd.

whilst everybody else was rushing to work and ignoring me, this one guy in the crowd stood and smiled at me. i was pretty surprised at the way he looked at me. how can i describe it? like... puppy eyes.

he came over and asked me if i needed help and walked me to my train platform (we chatted a bit). he even took the time to explain the train system to me.

in the end, he offered me his number if i needed help. at the time i thought "what a nice guy! but wtf, he looks too attractive and it's too good to be true. it can't be happening - don't fall for him. he doesnt look like a long term relationship kind of guy"

i settled into uni for 3 weeks then we started texting and decided to meet up for a drink. it was kind of love at first sight for both of us really and it was even more of a bonus that we had similar interests.

ooh. that is like so cool!!! :D

i had a similar experience when i went sightseeing alone at Ingolstadt. met this guy on the street (actually he stopped me on the street) and told me that he saw me walking on the street looking lost and he decided to drive me around town and even treat me to coffee. turns out that he was a rich guy with businesses in town, a Porsche and penthouse unit. yea but we didn't keep in contact afterwards cuz i was only there for one day. and it freaked me out when he said i could stay over at his house when i visit Ingolstadt again. and it puzzled me as to why he didn't have a namecard. he did asked for my number though.

***BTW, i'm asian.

long story aside, but i think the most important would be to be yourself? it applies to everyone, not just Germans.