How to get German boyfriend or girlfriend

106 posts in this topic

I must live too far from the coast. Not had sight nor sound of a shag in ages. Certainly things took a tern for the worst...

EDIT: the OP is a student and is looking for part-time employment. He's got enough on his plate right now without worrying about mating.

You mean dating... I'm sure he can make some time for mating... lol :lol:

I reckon our young Indonesian friend should swap notes with Bobo. They could try the same date!

We have some nice tits and swallows in our back garden, but frankly don't you have anything else on your mind other than birds?

:lol:

We get 'hummers' here daily!

gratuitous Aussie plant photo for farmerandy

post-33917-1308600306176_thumb.jpg

Just in case the young OP is a Catholic ( yes, it happens in Indonesia ), here´s a tip straight out of the US ...

Lesson 1: a priest offered a nun a lift. She got in and crossed her legs, forcing her gown to reveal a leg.

The priest nearly had an accident.

After controlling his car, he stealthily slid his hand up her leg..

The nun said: " Father, remember Psalm 129 "?

The priest removed his hand. But, changing gears , he let his hand slide up her leg again. The nun again: " Father, remember Psalm 129 "?

The priest apologised.." Sorry, Sister , but the flesh is weak ".

Arriving at the convent, the nun sighed heavily and went on her way.

On his arrival at the church, the priest rushed to look up Psalm 129. It said; " Go forth and seek, further up, you will find glory ".

Moral of the story, young OP: if you are not well informed, you might miss a great opportunity.

:)

It is always a good idea to not tell them just how fat your mother is.

Yeah I know, The Big Bang Theory last week.

I think Amy Winohouse should take up crack - that way she wont be able to even make on to the stage.

tits, swallows, hummers, but no woodpeckers?

It's a lucky bird who can find a good pecker!

That and a nice rack.

post-33917-13086018294618_thumb.jpg

It's a lucky bird who can find a good pecker!

So true. :rolleyes: I think that we've returned full circle to the OP's question...

We have some nice tits and swallows in our back garden, but frankly don't you have anything else on your mind other than birds?

Absolutely brilliant :lol: And everyone else. That brought tears to my eyes. And there I was thinking I was being such a clever little fucker.

Grevillia? mlovett? Looks like it. If it is, you can make some potent home-brew from them combined with certain types of Banksia. Tastes terrible, but gets you well toasted.

Yep, it's Grevillea. I've started growing Banksias, as well. Plus a lot of other Aussie plants; the hummers go nuts for them, as I'm sure the nectariferous birds in Oz do. And now you tell me that what I want to peddle are drugs? :o Got recipes? :lol:

And, look, I grew a pear!

HAAA!!! :D

Or in this case Kartoffel and Tattie.

Calling German Awkward is like saying that 'oral sex in zero g while wearing a ginger wig' is only a slight suspension of disbelief in order to carry on a running joke*.

And that this sentence is not in any way different from how it was said in the program.

Are you referring to Space Corps Directive number 1742 or number 34124 here?

Oh God yes. I wish mine had come with some kind of "dangerous goods" warning. Would have saved a lot of stress.

I beg to differ. German women are like lovely flowers.

One should take into consideration, though, that these are cactus flowers, whereby in

most cases, the cactus is disproportionately large and prickly.

I would recommend using any of several popular dating websites. One thing I find amazing about Germany is that quite a lot of perfectly desirable women use them. I really thought those things were mostly for lonely and desperate men, but it turns out not to be entirely true. It can be hard to meet people in Germany, and only certain types of contact easily lead to personal relationships, so websites are apparently a pretty common solution.

Other than that, the best thing to do is find a friend who knows a lot of people and can set you up with or at least introduce you to someone.

hey 7 pages and the OP gets a serious answer. that's not so bad

The OP got serious answers in the first few replies. Including from me. You might want to read from the start.

You haven't actually bothered answering him either of course. Just standing on the sidelines sniping.

I don't agree with "it's hard to meet people" here. That's self-defeating although no doubt it depends on the detail of where you have chosen to live, of course it wil be in some remote village. But my social life is better here than it's ever been :) .