How to get German boyfriend or girlfriend

106 posts in this topic

Hi All,

German Girlfriend (for boy) or Boyfriend (for girl)

rule 1: be more liberal, the Germans I know would not just confine girlfriends for boys or boyfriends for girls!

the Boy From Bozlem

U miss misunderstood.. I dont have just looks I have an amazing personality...thats what keeps me and my husband together...

Personality, attraction and Love. You wouldnt know that anyways.

Ps My message was to Mr Hard Man

I would put a small step right in-front of any advice on how to do this...

1). use the search button so ascertain if (from the info you find on German partners) you actually want one :ph34r:

From my experience at home and reading the forum, getting one is the easy part - dealing with the aftermath is the difficult bit :blink:

I dont have just looks I have an amazing personality...

There is a difference between being confident and being conceited. I'm glad you are your husband are doing so well, but maybe tone down the "I'm so hot" attitude and people will take you more seriously.

Edit: I also don't see the point in getting a "German" bf/gf.

Maybe they have a conquest checklist and are trying to fill in all the catagories..

Ever heard of the phrase "The best love comes when you aren't looking for it?"

Edit: I also don't see the point in getting a "German" bf/gf. Shouldn't you love someone for individual characteristics and not for a certain nationality? Just a thought...

Falling in Love with someone from Brazil dos not come with a Visa for Germany should you marry.*

*not a comment aimed at anything other than the fact that marriage to a Brazilian would not qualify for a German Visa..

the Boy From Bozlem

U miss misunderstood.. I dont have just looks I have an amazing personality...thats what keeps me and my husband together...

Personality, attraction and Love. You wouldnt know that anyways.

Ifrah.Isse wow that personality is really shining through there!

OP, I would expand your social circle, meet new people (male and female) that way, likely some will be German.

have fun, perhaps you'll meet a nice girl, who knows.

Ever heard of the phrase "The best love comes when you aren't looking for it?"

Edit: I also don't see the point in getting a "German" bf/gf. Shouldn't you love someone for individual characteristics and not for a certain nationality? Just a thought...

Of course it's not what we generally like to associate with love and relationships but if you consider it for a moment, there are many advantages: makes learning the language easier, can solve visa problems, helps you navigate the administration and discover the culture, etc.

Of course it's not what we generally like to associate with love and relationships but if you consider it for a moment, there are many advantages: .... helps you navigate the administration and discover the culture, etc.

And it is after you have discovered the culture you realise you should have used the search function :blink:

...there are many advantages: makes learning the language easier, can solve visa problems, helps you navigate the administration and discover the culture, etc.

Call me old fashioned... <_<

My husband will not be my language coach, my cultural ambassador, or my immigration lawyer... Well... Maybe as a perk.

I´m actually in tears and so sad that how people can be so mean to someone and judge them before they even get to know them. I´m someone whos just trying to communicate with others in possibly the nicest way. I never been brought up to disrespect others or hurt their feelings. I never meant to come across that I am better thn anyone. God made everyone different. I just meant its good to look after your self. I apologise if I made anyone uncomfortable.

Ifrah.Isse, don't cry you have to have a thicker skin on TT.

Btw, if you notice all those red negs from your previous posts on this thread aren't impacting your reputation as you're still at zero on your profile so somebody at TT must like you.

I´m actually in tears and so sad that how people can be so mean to someone and judge them before they even get to know them.

I think Ifrah you are rather proving the point I made at the start. You do not say your country of origin. However, when it comes to female immigrants, it's looks and amenability that often matter more than money and prospects and intellect in terms of landing a local man. I am sure you are adorable. Most of the married migrant women I know who have used their looks and compliability to land a German man usually are :) . Life tends to treat attractive people well of course, the world is kind to you. But that means the occasional knock - like here - often hits harder. You have not had to build up reslience.

Different story for men like the OP though. Looks are less tradable particularly if there's no money around.

As to the other question of: why would you want a German? Well, if you don't, you are rather limiting your pool here ;) .

Lavender Rain thanks darling

I deactivated my account. TT is not for me I thought it was a friendly place but poeple today just hurt my feelings.