English speaking part-time jobs in Bremen

7 posts in this topic

Hi,

I'm a Korean student who will be in Bremen for the summer. I'm a native Korean and English speaker and I was wondering if anyone had ideas on any part-time jobs I'd be able to get without any German-speaking background. I'm pretty much willing to do anything in terms of work area, but I'm just concerned that I won't be able to find anything because I don't speak German.

Any thoughts?

It'd be great to hear from you guys already in Bremen and from those who experienced the same problem.

I'm a Korean student who will be in Bremen for the summer.

Are you coming as a visitor, language student, or registered university student?

If you'll be in Germany as a visitor or language student you're not allowed to legally work. If you will be registered as a student at the university, you might receive permission to work for 90 days/calendar year (it depends on what you'll be doing here).

Hi there,

I am also searching for a part-time job here in Bremen or Vegesack. I have not had much luck so far, and I do speak some German, just not fluently! I am originally from Sweden but have lived in the UK for a long time. I have a EU passport and I am registered as living here in Germany now. Would be grateful for any tips on finding work.

Thanks,

Jenny

Hi, as far as I know the only possible job would be working in the restaurant . I have been in Bremen many times, and my close relative live there, I like Bremen to the point that I am buying a flat there. good luck to you both.

Since you also posted in the Berlin thread here is the response from there which IMHO is correct:

You're looking in the wrong place. No-one here can help you with a job. Apply somewhere where there are jobs to be found although, beging honets, your chances of finding one here with your background are few and far between.

Hey I am a student in Bremen Uni and I am looking for part time job to support me financially. There is no timing issue even early morning (from 5 am on wards) is possible as well. Kindly help me out with some information.