The mind Ramschladen

3,168 posts in this topic

'People today are less likely to ask for all the information but only the information that will fit their opinion.' So true.

We weren't, and we don't. If you do, you should see a doctor - because you believe literal fake news.

millennium_report_bs.JPG.cfa0e243766b6d4

58 minutes ago, El Jeffo said:

We weren't, and we don't. If you do, you should see a doctor - because you believe literal fake news.

millennium_report_bs.JPG.cfa0e243766b6d4

Your opionion is dictatorship, do you realize that? there are a lot of other people who have a brain(and understanding) too.

An example of so-called opinion:

The control mechanism, which has kept the matrix firmly established in the USA over many decades, is Pizzagate; the global version is known as Pedogate.  Both of these ongoing crime syndicates have been breaking down in real time.  It’s now quite difficult for the Pizzagate/ Pedogate perpetrators to maintain this international criminal enterprise, particularly given so many daily disclosure on the Internet

You can hide away behind your claims of opinion, but people do take it as fact and actually act upon it with violence.  Hope you feel comfortable with that.  

2 hours ago, silty1 said:

You can hide away behind your claims of opinion, but people do take it as fact and actually act upon it with violence.  Hope you feel comfortable with that.  

An opinion is just what it says. Some other people emphasize it and call it believe. neither are facts. As for me, why should I have an opinion on those matters when I have no choice of changing it or the effect it has on my life?

As for feeling comfortable, I wished I would, but no chance of that either, but that has physical reasons.

All you and I and most of the people can do, watch what happens and hope it passes us by.

One thing is certain, I would never accept money to air an opinion one way or another as some people here on TT seem to do.

1 hour ago, gaberlunzi said:

An opinion is just what it says. Some other people emphasize it and call it believe. neither are facts. As for me, why should I have an opinion on those matters when I have no choice of changing it or the effect it has on my life?

As for feeling comfortable, I wished I would, but no chance of that either, but that has physical reasons.

All you and I and most of the people can do, watch what happens and hope it passes us by.

One thing is certain, I would never accept money to air an opinion one way or another as some people here on TT seem to do.

Really sorry for your physical ailments, but of course that's not what I was getting at.  Despite them you still have the ability to post a lot of what can be classified as utter lies and hate speech.  

1 hour ago, silty1 said:

Really sorry for your physical ailments, but of course that's not what I was getting at.  Despite them you still have the ability to post a lot of what can be classified as utter lies and hate speech.  

And who determines what is a lie or hate speech?? I guess that's on what side of the fence you are sitting. Common sense and tolerance seems to be in short supply these days.

For the Neudeutschen mostly. I'm from the old school brought up unter the motto:

Was du nicht willst dass man dir tut, das fueg auch keinen anderm zu. Or in plain English, live and let live.

Worked for me.

why should I be interested what this gentleman says?

here is something what every person who has a life insurance should listen too(unfortunately it is in German).

36 minutes ago, RedMidge said:

Maybe you could cease with the " You SHOULD" read this link, that video etc!😏

you are right. Why should I care if someone has an unnecessary loss. Aren't we to be our fellow's keeper?

I shall heed your advise and mind my own business:D

1 hour ago, gaberlunzi said:

why should I be interested what this gentleman says?

here is something what every person who has a life insurance should listen too(unfortunately it is in German).

Insurance guy here! Where’s the link? 🙏🏻

50 minutes ago, john g. said:

Insurance guy here! Where’s the link? 🙏🏻

The holy exterminator took it off.

Try Andreas Pope in der gesammten Woche. on Youtube

12 hours ago, gaberlunzi said:

And who determines what is a lie or hate speech?? I guess that's on what side of the fence you are sitting. Common sense and tolerance seems to be in short supply these days.

Common sense, tolerance, outlandish conspiracy theories. Pick the one you've spread most often here.

33 minutes ago, silty1 said:

Common sense, tolerance, outlandish conspiracy theories. Pick the one you've spread most often here.

I give you are choice. I do tell you to believe it or not.

Silty, have you ever heard of the Nueremberger Trichter? unfortunately ,it is only folklore, but a lot of people could use it.

Hah, you ceaselessly add to this Trichter Trash Pile, then call for tolerance and common sense when called on it.  If only your posts reflected a shred of either.