Worst movies ever

588 posts in this topic

Dude where is my car or deutsch: Ey Mann wo ist mein Auto.

are you seeriuos ? i thought the movie was hilarious. i had a whale of a time watching it back in college. :D

i got conned into watching this thing called Dracula 3000...NEVER ever put yourself through that torture. heck so bad even erika eleniak didnt show any boobies :angry:

I can't help here cause I always forget all the bad movies I see.

what about "Special Unit 2" , it's been on on almost every german channel since i got here and is awful...where i come from "special unit" is the class for "underperforming" kids...so i HAD to watch it ...

I saw Audition last night. Biggest pile of shite I've seen in ages. Watched the interview with the director afterwards to try to figure out what he was trying to do... he didn't seem to know either. Whoever gave this guy a camera should shot.

Dude where is my car

Anything with Ashton "I need to die a horrible death...hows that for being punk'd you twat!!" Kutcher is going to be shit! FACT!

had some non-english speaker over for a film night and was talked into watching the german "comedy" siegfried. it was horrible, words cannot describe it. i am still shocked that some people actually liked it.

Anything with Ashton "I need to die a horrible death...hows that for being punk'd you twat!!" Kutcher is going to be shit! FACT!

what is it that u guys have against this dude ? he is so damn funny. totally cracks me up in that 70s show. maybe you guys are jealous cos demi moore gave him some :P

I saw Audition last night. Biggest pile of shite I've seen in ages. Watched the interview with the director afterwards to try to figure out what he was trying to do... he didn't seem to know either. Whoever gave this guy a camera should shot.

I thought Audition/Odishon was great! :D

i got conned into watching this thing called Dracula 3000...NEVER ever put yourself through that torture.

I agree, total shite. Wes Craven also did Scream, so not too surprised though.

I thought Audition/Odishon was great!

Do you have an opinion on Ichi the Killer or Visitor Q also directed by Miike? I greatly value Miike for going where no director has gone before, like turning a dating story into one about a female serial killer, but I am turned down by the fact that he always chooses the sickest way of going there.

I hated Bill Murray till I saw Lost in Translation. I loved it! You could FEEL the boredome and isolatedness of the characters...

Also enjoyed Broken Flowers.

I rented quite a few CRAP dvd's this year. Didn't finish any of them, cannot even bother to remember the names..One of them being the sequel Meet the Fockers or something like that... another Deuce Biggalo European Giggalo.

Wild Things with Denis Richards... I went with two guys and felt like I was watching some stupid cable movie.

The guys loved it though especially the scene where the girls wash the car. <_<

Ah, now I remembered!!!

The most horrible movie I ever saw was "Lost Highway"!

I don't remember much of it cause my brain trashes out everything that is identified as crap, but I know that for about two nights, I was damm scared to go back into my room afterwards, and I watched the whole movie hiding behind a plush rabbit.

The only thing I clearly remember is the colour black... some fire, the scary feeling, that I found the movie nonsense, I also remember the people behind my back whispering "krovi, krovi"... means "blood" in Checz, yes, and, I remember the title. Boooh, what a bad movie it was!

I don't remember much of it cause my brain trashes out everything that is identified as crap

are you in denial about something?!

not the worst but it def makes you go :blink:

An american haunting

on the cover (a copy from china) it says

"with a promising premise and a fine cast, an american haunting could have been a memorable horror flick, but instead we get a haunting, cinematic mess"