RIP LeeJ1979 - TT member dies aged 31

183 posts in this topic

I can't understand how somebody could do something like that. Let alone 5 guys who are supposed to be working there ganging up on one and beating him senseless. Aren't they supposed to be trained to remove people safely in case they want to show somebody the door? I hope they pay the consequences and I hope the club goes broke. I would be standing outside there protesting if I was in Frankfurt.

I didn't know Lee but my condolences to his family.

From the club's facebook page:

U60311, Frankfurt

Aus Respekt und Gründen der Pietät bleibt das U60311 heute geschlossen.

42 minutes ago

Bouncers should be able to control a situation without beating someone to death. I hope that justice will be served.

My condolences to his family and friends.

While I think it's appropriate that they close tonight, I still don't believe they are doing this out of genuine respect. If nothing had been said, they would have went on, business as usual.

I talked to Lee's girlfriend this evening and the funeral is being planned for next Friday, 6th May in Langen. She sounds strong, but I don't think the reality of this has hit her yet, she also hasn't slept much since Monday.

If anyone out there would like to attend, I'll have more details tomorrow.

I'll be going with my two daughters.

Very sad news...I sincerely need something to reinforce my faith in human nature at the moment, this sort of shit has happened far too often recently.

I wish the friends and family strength and hope (probably against hope) that the biggest, hardest book will be thrown at the perpetrators (and club).

I'll be having a quiet drink tonight for him...

@Mistress kitty

You're right, there were around 50 comments demanding that they closed, they have been deleting the comments as quickly as they are posted...

Yes, Rossoneri. This kind of cruelty really messes my belief in humanity up. At least, thanks to all the comments on this thread , I can still say there IS a lot of humanity around.

I was down with fever for the last few days and had come to to TT to have some fun. And what a sad news :( My heartiest condolence.. Wish I cud do more.

There should be some severe action against the club and it should sent a strong message to the others. :angry:

How senseless and shocking, the wiping out of someone's life by employed thugs. Utterly tragic and terrible for his girlfriend, family and all who knew him.

there were around 50 comments demanding that they closed, they have been deleting the comments as quickly as they are posted...

This is one reason why I keep away from Faceache and online newspapers. I don't mind being fed bullshit as I think I can see through it most of the time but I hate seeing sanitized comments where anyone who has an opinion is removed because it doesn't fit the agenda.

I'm at a loss for words. What a waste of life!

I wish his family and friends strength and comfort in the coming days and weeks.

Just got home a little bit ago and saw all of this. So sorry to hear this happened, and my deep condolences to the family and friends.

A heavy boycott of the club would fitting.

feel so sorry and sad.may he RIP.

I hope those thugs are properly punished and taken to prison

I have just seen this - artists and dj's are boycotting U60 311.

Also, there will be a vigil at 17.00 outside U60 on Sunday:

Am Sonntag ab 17 Uhr wird vor dem U60/311 eine Mahnwache gegen Gewalt abgehalten. Wer daran teilnehmen möchte, der kann sich auf Facebook informieren.

Absolutely fabulous reaction and action by the artists, all power to them for voicing their disgust and feelings.

Great idea for the vigil too.

I hope both these actions will bring some measure of comfort by way of respect to his gf, family and friends.