RIP LeeJ1979 - TT member dies aged 31

183 posts in this topic

This guy is also a TT member and some of you know him. I've just been told that he has a 1% chance of pulling through and if he does, his quality of life isn't going to be very good - I'm so upset and so angry because someone did this to a good guy!

1% is still hope Tap, keep hoping :)

I am so sorry for the loss of a TTer, and one who meant so much to so many people.

Sending big hugs to you Tappy!

Jesus H Christ, that is way too young!

Didn't know the fella myself but seems he touched some of your lives so credit where it's due.

Hope whatever it was that got him didn't make him suffer.

RIP fella.

My deepest sympathy to LeeJ1979's girlfriend and family. And to his friends and forum members who knew him personally.

Even if most of us never met Lee, it's like a death in the extended family. My thoughts are with his family; losing someone that young is heartbreaking.

No - it is beyond sad... it is beyond words.

I was with Lee briefly. He amazed me so much that within the hour of him leaving my house I posted about him on his work thread.

We reached out periodically since February to say: Hows things? We were making a plan for him to come back in May. He made fun of my gardening skills and the lack thereof...

Sweet, funny, motivated, positive, warm, loving family, loving Jessica... he was a rainbow of good things.

I am headed out to garden ... find a discrete place for his initials LJH ... I'll never look at it the same again.

How dreadfully sad. Just looked through some of his posts, some only a few days old. Didn't know him, but feel very sad. Hope someone looks after his g/f with the same sympathy he extended to others. Don't know what happened, I just hope it was quick and painless. RIP, and condolences to all who knew him. He seems to have made such a positive impact on those around him.

Terrible. I hope he didn't suffer for long. I will keep his family and friends in my prayers. To live, love, and lose is so difficult.