What irritated you today?

1,495 posts in this topic

Guessing that people haven't finished eating their Christmas chocolates yet and Tesco have got Easter Eggs for sale.

https://cml.sad.ukrd.com/image/737930-2700x3600.jpg

20 minutes ago, hooperski said:

Guessing that people haven't finished eating their Christmas chocolates yet and Tesco have got Easter Eggs for sale.

They only have themselves to blame.  I miss those Cadbury Creme Eggs :(

Disgusting, hoops...and you know, it has nothing to do with people identifying with being so avant garde Left Wing or Right wing...people can be obnoxious however they think politically. Common decency is way more important. 

A couple of years ago, hoops: I wasn´t here but my Nicole slipped over on an old neighbour´s soap suds (chucked out into the pathway ). Nicole was lucky..could have had a serious back injury. You know what happened? The Greek neighbours all saw it and...slunk back behind their doors as if nothing had happened. 

It could have cost money--oh dear----and responsibility...oh dear--and who cares? ( " rich foreigner..tough" ).

Yep, the way it is.

I was opening a package today and Himself attempted to take it out of my hands and do it for me.

He got the exact same result that he gets every time he does this.

Trump's idiotic tweets are enough to make a bishop kick a hole in a stained glass window!

5c8042c173ff3_TrumpHIVcureNYT030519.jpg.

We really need a new thread along the lines of "What made you cringe today" as even "Unhappy" is a bit strong in this case, but anyway...

Dear airport employee I understand your feet were probably aching and hot, but really, did you have to sit directly opposite me when I was on my break today and remove your shoes?

Let's just say the aroma of stale, pungent, ancient cheese wasn't what I needed to accompany my sandwiches.

That's why I moved away.

Don't use the internet radio in the kitchen every day.

When I do, it provides worldwide radio stations and good quality sound.

Or rather it did....

Every saved channel now has the same message :

"due to a change in the database system, you'll need to refind and reprogramm all your favourites" (or similar)

Found this link that explains (Heise.de).

It's in German, but here is a deepl.com translation : 

Many radios with Internet and podcast services have been mute since Monday, or they play announcements when calling an Internet radio station, after which the station keys must be reassigned. Problems with the Internet and podcast directory, with which the radios find their stations, are to blame.

Database provider discontinued service

The previous service provider for the channel database gave up at short notice, as the provider of the Frontier Silicon Framework announced on its support page. The provider left c't unanswered as to how this happened. Almost all providers of Internet radios and hybrid devices use the Frontier Silicon framework, which is also reflected in the predominantly very similar menu structure - and in the high number of complaints that arise as a result.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator

Grr....

Got to sit there now and reprogram everything.

The non techies in the household are also noticing that it doesn't work as before...