What irritated you today?

1,505 posts in this topic

an email from a stalking ex-gf from 20 years ago. In her defense, she actually managed to leave me alone for 3 or 4 weeks...

I think I'll just bang her and once she realises that I suck in bed (and not in the good way that you can suck in bed), maybe she'll leave me alone. :P

:lol: I already have hers. There's only one first time. ;)

I ordered a tyre online. They shipped just the tyre with the address sticker on it. No wrap, No cover.. nothing...!

Just about every car driver in the area of Frankfurt today - is it me?

Our four year old constantly yelling up the stairs to ask her mother questions this morning. How in the hell are you supposed to concentrate on who what you're doing? <_< :P

Oooh Guest, you have irritated me this morning. I hope your partner was doing you too and I hope she gets the chance to do you over as well ... I would!

my youngest grabbed some (expensive) make-up and decided to play broke 'artiste', and apply the make-up all over his body and 'paint' the walls and carpets in the hall.

*only 3 more months, only 3 more months only 3 more months*

Our four year old constantly yelling up the stairs to ask her mother questions this morning. How in the hell are you supposed to concentrate on who what you're doing?

Why would you have to concentrate whilst posting on this shite?

The weight that showed on the scale this morning. Time to cut back on KFC and McDonalds.

Not to mention all those shitty transfats you are absorbing into your gut through those "Freedom Fries" they sell.

My ex-gf has called me and sent me Facebook messages 10 times in the last 24 hours, 6 times this morning. Grrr.

My phone's mailbox just called me to tell me that I have no new messages. :blink:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzk-LXb9OUw

This was playing in H&M today.

Going in that shop is bad enough, but I truly despise Gypsy & the Cat.

Was hoping that Europe would be immune to their brand of whimsy.

They even have a band member called Lionel Towers.

Just say no kids.

Drunk posting on the Etiquette thread last night has had me bumping into the 2% posting quota all morning. Glad I did enough posting last Friday to free up a post every 15 minutes or so...

travelling on my own with 3 little ones. so much to learn, so I won't be discouraged. no matter how sticky, sandy, crazy they get..

First I was supposed to be going to a going-away party tonight, then I was supposed to go to a "(ex)mormon related" gettogether tonight and then it was changed to a going home tonight. I did none of the above and am sitting here in my apartment laughing at my own stupid posts... :P

The guy standing at the U-Bahn door, leaning against the wall with his hip sticking out. Wanting to pass by, along with 10 people behind me, I said "Entschuldigung" nicely. I even gave him a light tap on the back and repeated "Entschuldigung". Since that evoked absolutely zero reaction I said, "Entschuldigung, Sie sind im Weg!" Stony, immobile silence. Oberknut®.

I have had zero coffee this morning and just read how "stupid" I am by Lovepuss. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

I am going OUT