What irritated you today?

1,507 posts in this topic

This irritates me every time that it happens. What has irritated you today?

post-124040-13027804539414_thumb.jpg

My ongoing allergies (itchy & watery eyes, sneezing, runny nose and congestion) Some days, the symptoms just amplify (like today) while yesterday it was only a minor nasal congestion.

Dyed my hair today (still doing so) and the new dye that I've been trying out this year did not have a good enough effect. So I used what was remaining in the bottle do do it all over again. Grrr... Says on the pack that it takes only 10 minutes.

It's been at least an hour now...

Took a "just to be sure" potency test. 5 days of not being able to do ANY deed followed by doing A deed in a cup and trying to keep the damned thing at the right temperature while racing against time to get to the docs office only to have the dismissive nurse tell me to put the specimen in the sink and send me on my way.

If I have to do this again, I'm just going to do the deed right in front of them and charge them for the show while saving myself all this stress.

5 days of not being able to do ANY deed

:blink:

You poor man. I wouldn't have made it. They would've gotten a big old jar with 5 days worth to process. Be interesting to see if any of the ones from the first couple of days were still alive and kicking... :P

If I have to do this again, I'm just going to do the deed right in front of them and charge them for the show while saving myself all this stress.

Get private health insurance and you'll have a nurse to do the manual work for you...

just missed my tram but had a seat to wait for the next one and settled down to read my book.

some old fella comes and sits next to me and lets rip the stinkiest rotten egg fart ever and just smirked at me.

dirty minging fucker.

I should be finishing my income tax declaration, however I am hanging out at TT.

It must be all these interesting discussions going on...added to the fact that if you leave the site for more than 10 minutes, you fear you might miss something.

I've been given 2 more weeks sick leave for my knee operation, so now I won't be able to take my remaining vacation day from 2010.

Makes sense huh?

The cow that quickly dodged through the door at the Einkaufshalle at lunch time, presumably so she wouldn't have to touch it, instead of holding it open for the next person like a polite person would, so it then smacked me in the face as it swung shut.

It rained just enough to get the bike seat wet... again. Digging for a tissue in my purse...again.... oh and found those notes I needed... about an hour after I needed them...

As I finally got down to print out spreadsheets for my tax my printer just broke..

It is 2 years and one month old.

:angry: