Questions you have been afraid to ask... in case you look stupid

2,169 posts in this topic

I can't remember (and the blonde I asked didn't know).

If the professor on Gilligan's Island can make a radio out of a coconut, why can't he fix a hole in a boat?

1. Why does your gynecologist leave the room when you undress?

He's pushing the record button for the hidden cameras.

My personal favorite is: If a man is walking in a forest and no women is there to hear him is he still wrong?

He's pushing the record button for the hidden cameras.

My doctors [4] are all shes. One told me yesterday that she stepped out briefly to wolf down part of her salad. HTH. :D

She also told me that she plays on her iPhone at red lights. TMI. I'm pretty sure she is one of those dreaded drivers that I have to honk at when the light turns green...

Why do people say Cheese, when it is time to have their photo taken? It doesn't make you smile a bit more or anything, so why this particular word?

What if either Adam or Eve had been homosexual?

If "bi"=2 and I'm both hetero-sexual and A-sexual, does that make me bi-sexual?

Lots of gay people have kids.

Though that would be cool - would totally wipe out the "anti-gay marriage" thing.

Lots of gay people have kids.

That was more "me playing around" than anything else, but just out of curiosity, where would he/she find a partner and where would "they" find a surrogate. :P

"Hey God, I got an extra rib here, could you please send down some buff bisexual dude for Eve and I?" :P

where would he/she find a partner and where would "they" find a surrogate.

Marriage of course. The other stuff like surrogacy that gets attention is minor league.

Why do people say Cheese, when it is time to have their photo taken? It doesn't make you smile a bit more or anything, so why this particular word?

It is supposed to make you smile a bit more and any word with that sound will do. In Iceland where ee is not pronounced like in English, the word you say for photos is sís and it doesn't actually mean anything although it was an acronym for a co-op that has gone bankrupt some decades ago. In Denmark they say appelsin (orange)

... In Iceland ... the word you say for photos is sís and ... In Denmark they say appelsin (orange)

While "cheese", "sís", "appelsin" and no doubt similar words in various languages attempt to widen the mouth to improve that photographic moment, why do Germans say "Ameisenscheiße" when this achieves no widening at all? Is it because they are a miserable lot?

What do you call male ballerinas? Ballerinos

Why do people say Cheese, when it is time to have their photo taken? That one I don´t know, I grew up with 5 brothers and we always said Pussieeee.

Now my question,

Why did´nt the world end today?

I talked my sister in law into sex, convincing her the world would´nt be here today and nobody would know.

Shit, now what do I do?

You got until 6pm, so no need to panic yet.

What I want to know is if the Christians go today, can they please take the others with them too??