Two sisters murdered in Krailling, uncle arrested

448 posts in this topic

Some new details have been disclosed. The incriminating DNA traces are supposedly remnants from skin and saliva that were found on the bodies of the girls. Blood traces of the suspect were found on a light switch. It has still to be clarified whether these traces actually stem from the night of the murder. The evaluation not yet completed.

Apparently the girls are supposed to have woken up when the perpetrator entered the unlocked flat. First he choked/strangled them before he battered them with a dumbbell bar and then stabbed them with a kitchen knife on which DNA traces could be found. The autopsy on eight year old Chiara ascertained 15 knife wounds all over her body. Both children had been stabbed in their hearts and lungs. The police announced that the children had obviously fought back desperately before the physically superior perpetrator killed them with incredible cruelty and brutality.

http://www.suite101...n-onkel-a107905

Well, if they woke up before he actually attacked them he must have had an accomplice.

Unfortunately, sociopaths come in all shapes an sizes. Most have an extreme gift for manipulation and can seamlessly fit into most social situations, appearing affable, caring and have an uncanny gift for appearing like the good guy, as long as everything goes THEIR way. The thing that separates normal people from sociopaths is empathy. It´s no surprise that he is denying the evidence as no doubt he feels justified doing what he did and probably doesn´t regret it much less care about it. It was said he appeared disinterested during his arrest. Disinterest in not something anybody displays when being arrested for murder, at least not for the brutal murder of two children.

Just a theory, but sickening to think that these two children died for money or the lust for it. I personally could easily beat the fucker to death whoever it was.

Agree, Swampy. LACK of empathy is the root of all evil ( personal opinion ) - way above anything else. You know, yesterday saw ( and my girlfriend spoke to ) a young lass, around 18 years old, here in Harburg who had black eyes and bruised cheeks. Bla, bla. She and her boyfriend had been at a party and were walking in a park and suddenly were attacked by a gang springing out of bushes. They kicked her in the face..both ended up in hospital and were lucky to have survived. Could have died, so severe were the injuries. Were the attackers bored? Maybe. Was that a reason to attack these young people? No way.

Some people are just scum. Many people are great and are shocked by such scum behaviour. I understand your anger, Swampy. I really do.

john.g,

Don´t get me started. The death penalty is too lenient for sub-species like this. Dealth penalty yes, but in this case, make it slower.Much slower.

Two plus points from me Swampy but leave a little left for me to beat the shit out of him.Children are the future of a country saying no more.

@Bramble: I beg to differ regarding him having an accomplice. Possibly but not necessarily. He must have been moving like a dervish. Mad, ferocious, all but out of control. They say it takes 10 men to hold down a madman - mad in the literal sense. This guy was angry, raging and working fast. What chance would the girls have had?

So many people seem to know what happened.

I fear there are too many crimis being watched in TT land.

We don't know what happened but we have a fairly good idea. If it's white and next to a chicken, what is it?

An albino fox?

Of course we do not know the "facts", but they seem to be relatively clear and if they are ...

Then he'll never see freedom for the rest of his life.

Thankfully we have a criminal justice system in place to enable that to happen rather than TT mob rule.

I do feel for the police invovled in a case like this. Not only do they have to deal with a situation so sickening that it makes you want to puke they have to put up with the public on their back looking for instant justice.

@Bramble: I beg to differ regarding him having an accomplice. Possibly but not necessarily. He must have been moving like a dervish. Mad, ferocious, all but out of control. They say it takes 10 men to hold down a madman - mad in the literal sense. This guy was angry, raging and working fast. What chance would the girls have had?

I really don't know. But how can you kill two girls who were allegedly awake at the same time without at least one of them screaming like mad and waking the neighbours up and/or running for the front door, unless you shot them with a gun, which wasn't the case?

can you kill two girls who were allegedly awake at the same time without at least one of them screaming

By clamping your big man hand over the first victim's mouth?

If it's white and next to a chicken, what is it?

I'd say it's a potato, but never mind.

Why the he managed to attack both girls at once - he knew their names, and they probably didn't realise at first that he had come to kill them - probably strangled one of them right in front of the other, who I guess was too terrified to move...

So, so sad!

Then he'll never see freedom for the rest of his life.

Thankfully we have a criminal justice system in place to enable that to happen rather than TT mob rule.

I do feel for the police invovled in a case like this. Not only do they have to deal with a situation so sickening that it makes you want to puke they have to put up with the public on their back looking for instant justice.

I believe in a criminal justice system rather than mob rule. Yes. He has to be proven guilty. 100% proven. If he´s not criminally insane ( different ), I hope he suffers to Hell in prison from friendly inmates. Child killers? The scum of the Earth. No, I´m not a Daily Mail reader. I´m a parent and a believer in free will ( unless insane). You choose to kill children - you fucking suffer.

No, I´m not a Daily Mail reader. I´m a parent

But what exactly does being a parent have to do with not liking children being killed? Are we kid-free types having a good old chortle about it, then? It's about being a decent human. Reproduction not strictly necessary for that (although I am am well aware that so many parents like to make out that it is nowadays). It's not about having an opinion of inherently superior value because one has reproduced.

The accused here is a parent. He would not be the only parent to have killed a child either. Not by a long chalk unfortunately. The family environment is just about most risky place for kids, particularly small ones.

This guy was a family member. The kids probably thought "friend" not "danger". And they may well not have recognised the threat.

You are right, Swimmer. You don´t have to be a parent. Feeling anger about this is not parent-related.It just makes it somehow more personal Angst. The call in the night...

ANY callous killing is horrible.

I don't have children and i would quite happily beat the shit out of the Ba***rd and enjoy every minute of it!

I second what Mik and John.g say. It is difficult to explain to non-parents what changes when you become a parent but something in your conscious mind does change. It has nothing to do with superiority because you bred and the others didn't. It is experiencing first hand the wonder of the full value of a human life that you had not experienced before you bred. The detachment you can apply to watching holocaust footage, for example, evaporates when you become a parent. The pain and suffering that others feel hits home differently to the way it did previously. I simply can't watch that stuff any more whereas previously, gruesome and painful though it always was, I could. The same applies to the murder of these girls. You have a deeper insight into what it really means and less detachment.

So, like I said, really hard to explain and I still don't think I have hit the nail on the head. No superiority intended.

I don't necessarily think it's fair to say that those of us that aren't parents don't have the same understanding and feelings about things. How do you know if some of us have the feelings and extreme desire to be parents but can't be? Do you think we don't have those feelings in us as well, the same feelings that you have for your child - for our "unborn" children. When I watch anything about the Holocaust I cry. In fact, I weep. Whether I have children or not isn't going to make me cry more or less than you or anyone else... it depends on what that means to you and it's based on personal experience. Yes, I understand that once you are a parent you feel this greater need to protect and fight the injustices of world on a different level but some of us also have those desires before we even have children.

It's not a contest.