Two sisters murdered in Krailling, uncle arrested

448 posts in this topic

@ MLovett: maybe you don't get my drift. If my sicko hubby had murdered my sister's children I would be afraid he might do the same to mine. His wife is in an impossible situation.

just said on the radio the perp has declared his innocence to his lawyer, he explains the blood in the girls' flat as from a nosebleed he had when he last visited.

wonder if they can scientifically decipher how old the blood traces are. also, how does he explain his recent wounds?

also said the cops are not looking for anyone else in connection with the crime.

perhaps his wife is in shock and therefore offering a fake alibi, perhaps she wants to somehow hold her family together. or perhaps she didn't even notice he was gone as she was asleep.

remember the Ian Huntley case, he said that one of the girls had a nosebleed too so he took her in the bathroom to help then she fell in the water and drowned (or some such other crap).

When the police secure blood evidence it's not just a random drop somewhere on the scene. It's in a relevant place, such as on the victim's clothing, the suspected weapon or overlayering any disorder evidently caused by the deed.

It seems that the defence is adopting the worst possible strategy: Innocence.

@ MLovett: maybe you don't get my drift. If my sicko hubby had murdered my sister's children I would be afraid he might do the same to mine. His wife is in an impossible situation.

He's likely to do that anyway if he is capable of killing a child... so what's the difference? I can imagine that most parents feel they would go to any lengths to protect their children. Just my 2 cents but I would not allow a child killer to remain in my home with my children (even if he is the father) - IF I knew what he had done.

I don't think she's in an impossible situation. Either you choose to protect a child killer or you don't...

If he had considered himself in a hopeless situation he would probably have murdered his wife and children, then killed himself (extended suicide), which would have been tragic enough for them*. Instead he carried his anger outside his inner circle; an indication that he would never harm them.

Except, of course, by murdering their cousins/nieces.

*Not for him. I have no words for guys who do that, especially as my husband once expressed his fantasy of running amok with the butcher knife after I said that I was leaving him. I hardly slept for two weeks.

What I always find so frightening in similar murder cases is when more than one person is involved. I mean it is feasible (just) to imagine one person going over the edge and doing something crazy. To imagine them getting someone else to participate intheir insanity is when I want to puke.

Drink the koolaid and all of that.

A tragedy to read about these girls and I feel really sorry for the mother. I read in a lot of the posts about people being trusting and leaving doors unlocked or not conciously locking them at night/Day time. I know for a fact that there are persons in Munich who walk around in the wee hours of the morning purposely trying doors in quiet streets for the exact said purpose of burgling the property. Munich is an easy target for criminals, be very aware of locking your hall door at night. Criminals usually work in gangs, pairs and sometimes alone. If they gain access to a property they will most usually make their way to the uppermost apartment first and try to gain entry. The reasoning behind this is that they are less likely to be noticed by other neighbours who may pass on the stairs.

My 2 cents, take care.

When the police secure blood evidence it's not just a random drop somewhere on the scene. It's in a relevant place, such as on the victim's clothing, the suspected weapon or overlayering any disorder evidently caused by the deed.It seems that the defence is adopting the worst possible strategy: Innocence.

Moreover I believe they should be able to determine when the blood stain was left, or at least whether it was a fresh stain or not.

There's also directionality, speed, shape and placement. Arthur Conan Doyle was way ahead of his time when he made Sherlock Holmes experiment with blood and learn to read the traces.

remember the Ian Huntley case, he said that one of the girls had a nosebleed too so he took her in the bathroom to help then she fell in the water and drowned (or some such other crap).

Huntley gave such a hopelessly unbelieveable account of events I can only think his defence team hadn't the stomach to help him out at all. Huntley's girlfriend initially gave him a false alibi and got 18 months for that. She had no involvement in the murders, she just believed he couldn't have done it. By the time it came to trial she had accepted the facts of the case. In this sort of situation the police first have to establish whether the person providing a false alibi was involved or had prior knowledge, or whether it was provided afterwards out of misguided loyalty or under pressure.

I get a bit uneasy about there being so much interest in it. As you mention the Huntley case, part of the reason it cost taxpayers millions to create a new identity for huntley's girlfriend was because of the witch hunt that was carried out and the hate that was whipped up

news just informed that there are fresh blood traces from the uncle that cannot be 2 weeks old and are directly related to the murder.

his wife still insists he was next to her in bed that night though. wonder how long the murder would take, it was 60km away, probly the minimum time he needed would be a few hours as he would've needed to clean himself up afterwards his body and clothes would've been bloody. if he had showered at home they would've found traces of blood I guess.

police reckon that the dumbell bar could also have been just lying around, the knife was certainly from the nieces' home.

so did he intend to murder them if he didn't take weapons with him?

many unanswered questions.

He wasn't going to play dominos with them that is for sure.

Maybe he drugged his wife? Her alibi is next to worthless IMHO.

depends how worthless his lawyer will argue it is though.

if he did waken in the night (let's say 1am) decide to drive the 60km there to show his SIL what for (assuming he imagined she would already be home) when he got there he saw the doors were unlocked (he probly knew this would be the case) looked around for some weapons then went upstairs and found the girls. they apparently fought back.

he may have even driven past the pub first and seen his SIL was still there so knew the girls would be alone.

lots of ifs and maybes. if he is guilty it would be a lot easier if he 'fessed.

Its all bullshit his blood was found at the scene he did it end of string the barsteward up and have it done with.Make an example of him and others will stop

You really believe that? In countries with the death penalty do murders stop?

It's a sickening crime but sadly the one thing we can be sure of is there will be another one along in the future. Whatever punishment is handed out this time. Evil doesn't just curl up sadly.