Indian Families in Wolfsburg

35 posts in this topic

Hi Guys

It extremely pleasant for me to know that there are many of us in the city .now, I believe that life can be much more fun on weekends at least.We can plan something for today or tomorrow.If anybody of you is free today and really interested meeting up somewhere , Contact me on +49 (01573) 8590100

Hello,

I have been staying in Germany for some time. I would be moving to India soon. Does anyone know the process to De-register? How much time it takes? and where shall I go and do I need to take any prior appointment.

Any guidance will be very helpful.

Thank you.

Hallo,

We are an Indian family in Wolfsburg. In case if anyone needs help, do feel free to contact me.

Best regards,

AKJ

Hello,

Me and my wife has moved to Wolfsburg recently. We are looking out for more families to meet and interact with.

If there is anyone in Wolfsburg or near by area interested in meeting Indians then please reply back.

You can directly send email at pawiair at gmail dot com

Regards,

Pawan

Hi there,

I have come across a job offer from Hexad infosoft, would like to know about the company as I could not find much in the internet. I am most likely to be shortlisted for the post, Before I am given the offer wanted to know about the company and also life in wolfsburg. I would like to bring my wife along so wat would be the cost of living?

Thanks

Raghu Ram

Hi all,

Nice to see that there are lot of Indians near by.By the way i am staying in Celle and are there are any Home makers searching for a job in IT?

I am eagerly Looking for a job,please let me know if you come across any openings for Software Testing and also let me know the companies where i can apply job...

Thans

Usha Kaveri

Hello

I am Nilesh.

I am planning to join the new project in Dräxlmaier GmbH Weyhausen.

My project will start from 1.04.2015.

So I am searching for the accommodation suitable for two person in Wolfsburg area.

I would be thankful to you if you could guide me to find the accommodation.

Thank you very much in advance!

Nilesh

Hello everyone

We are live in Wolfsburg and find a good asian families for social contacts

Attaul.mujeeb@gmail.com

Hello

I am Nilesh.

I am planning to join the new project in Dräxlmaier GmbH Weyhausen.

My project will start from 1.04.2015.

So I am searching for the accommodation suitable for two person in Wolfsburg area.

I would be thankful to you if you could guide me to find the accommodation.

Thank you very much in advance!

Nilesh

Are you still find accommodation?

On 5/13/2011, 10:03:32, Erika76 said:

Hi,

We are not Indian. We do however have a son of 2 years and just moved here. We live in Maine, 15 minutes by car from Wolfsburg. Very child friendly.

If you want to meet some day to let the kids play please contact me. We have unfotunately not found many play mates for our son.

Tchüss,

Erika

I am living in wolfsburg and find a such a good family to spend time if you are comfortable please let me know

Hi,

We are not Indian. We do however have a son of 2 years and just moved here. We live in Maine, 15 minutes by car from Wolfsburg. Very child friendly.

If you want to meet some day to let the kids play please contact me. We have unfotunately not found many play mates for our son.

Tchüss,

Erika

Hi Erika

I am living in wolfsburg and serching such a good family where i can spend time with them if you people comfortable please let me know.

Thanks

Hi,

Tchüss,

Erika

Hi,

Tchüss,

Erika

I am living in wolfsburg and find a such a good family to spend time if you are comfortable please let me know

2 hours ago, mujeeb748 said:

Have you invented a new language?