Indian Families in Wolfsburg

35 posts in this topic

Hi there,

We are moving from Munich to Wolfsburg in 2 Months. We would like to know if there are any Indian families living in and around Wolfsburg.

Are there any Indian grocery stores?

And also when we are trying to find a house in Immobilienscout.de, it is giving a list of over 10 ares in Wolfsburg, we would like to know which areas are best suited for a family with 2.5 yr old kid.

Any information would be useful for us.

Thank You.

Jagdish

Hi,

We are not Indian. We do however have a son of 2 years and just moved here. We live in Maine, 15 minutes by car from Wolfsburg. Very child friendly.

If you want to meet some day to let the kids play please contact me. We have unfotunately not found many play mates for our son.

Tchüss,

Erika

Hi Erika,

We have not yet moved to Wolfsburg.. Still looking for a Haus/WG. It looks like a pretty difficult job.

I shall contact you once we move and settle down.

Jazz

hi jazz,

Do you still need help? we know the area a little bit. What are you looking for? We just found our new apartment at the Klieversberg. Fallersleben is very nice... westhagen not so much...

Just let us know if we can help.

Erika we could provide an almost four year old playbuddy (maybe a little bit too rough). If you're still looking, let me know.

andreasschade@web.de

hi jazz,

Do you still need help? we know the area a little bit. What are you looking for? We just found our new apartment at the Klieversberg. Fallersleben is very nice... westhagen not so much...

Just let us know if we can help.

Erika we could provide an almost four year old playbuddy (maybe a little bit too rough). If you're still looking, let me know.

andreasschade@web.de

Braunschweig is the choice of many poeple living in Wolfsburg. It is bigger and is a University town - should be more international and open minded. Wolfsburg is still worth a try. Come visit!

We have found a house on Brackstedt, Wolfsburg. Any idea about the area and the kindergartens around it?

I found 2 Kindergartens in a range of 5 Kms..

1. Evangel. Kindergarten St. Marien

Schulenburgallee 23

2. Kindergarten

Hoitlinger Straße 10, 38477 Jembke

Anyone has an idea about these Kitas?

Thanks all for the info.

Jazz

Hi Jazz,

my little one goes to:

http://www.kirche-wolfsburg.de/kiga/heiliggeist.php

They have a bilingual group with an english and a german speaking teacher. Thats why it was or 1st chioce. I don't know anything about the two you found, but I'll try to get infomation.

Best,

Andreas

Hi Andreas,

The one you mentioned is too far from our new house. Actually there are no Kindergartens in Brackstedt, they said they will be opening one next year. So the kindergartens in Kreuzheide are our option.

Anyways, Thanks for the info.

Regards

Jazz

Hi,

Can anyone Help me in finding a single bedroom flat in wolfsburg? Furnished Apartment?

I am working in Hannover and now my wife is coming from India to Wolfsburg to work in Accenture Gmbh, so we r planning to take a flat in Wolfsburg. I am searching in various websites but could not get any best results.

This would be a great help for me.

Thanks

Deepak

We live in a funished apartment in Fallersleben and will move out around the 20th. Its 1200€, 2 bedroom. If you need something smaller check:

http://www.immobilien-jacob.de/

http://www.vwimmobilien.de/en/living.html

http://www.neuland.wolfsburg.de/

http://www.allertal.wolfsburg.de/

And for private offers:

http://www.wolfsburger-kurier.de/ausgaben.php

Let me know if you need any help.

Hi,

Im RaviKanth from India.I got an admission from Ostfalia University,Wolfburg.Does anybody have information regarding the place and the university?

Please help.

Wolfsburg is a nice, quiet little town. Don't know much about Ostfalia University though.

I don't have any idea about the University, but Wolfsburg is a nice place. You need any other info, you can PM me.

Hi Everyone

I am Gaurav, came to Wolfsburg last week to work with a automotive company.Are there any Indians living here in Wolfsburg?Actually I saw many Indian faces in past three days but still not sure.

Gaurav Mehta

Hi Everyone,

I am Arun. Living in Wolfsburg for last 2years.

I completed my Masters at Ostfalia University, Wolfsburg and now joined with an automotive firm here.

@Ravikanth: which course have you joined for? The university is good in my experience and Wolfsburg is a nice place to live.

@Gaurav: Welcome to Wolfsburg, I have not seen much Indians here,there are few but very less. Anyway good to hear more Indians are moving in.

Regards,

Arun

Good to see so many messages from Indians here.. We moved to Wolfsburg 4 months back... and haven't met any Indians...

May be we can meet at some place on weekends... if its fine with everyone.