Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Pasing Arcaden, opens 15th March

8 posts in this topic

It's about time we had something like this near the center, and it really hasn't been publicised much at all in the media (that I've seen, but I might be wrong), but a new indoor shopping mall will open tomorrow in Pasing. Mrs B will be managing the Rituals shop there and says it looks great.

The first half of the development will house 150 shops over three levels and they are starting work on the second phase which is just as big.

More info here:

Pasinger Arcade

Here's hoping they get everything tidied up for the opening, and there will probably be lots of opening bargains to be had.

Whoever designed this monstrosity needs a good kick in the Jacobs. AND as part of the redevelopment they have cut down an awful lot of trees in the bahnhof area. The Dachau death march memorial has been moved - to where,who knows?

Progress? Give me my cave, some flint and pointy sticks anyday.

The memorial will be at Irmonherplatz.

Grüner soll es hier werden - und übersichtlicher

see http://www.merkur-online.de/lokales/stadt-muenchen/pasinger-bahnhof-mehr-uebersicht-bus-verkehr-1112776.html

I guess it's busy now as people are interested in seeing what it's like. It will quieten down once they realise it's the same collection of stores as everywhere else. The "Clone Town Britain" phenomenon has reached Germany.

Anyone looking for English books in the Hugendubel may be disappointed - I didn't find any in there!