Meet up for mums-to-be and parents in Munich

1,600 posts in this topic

Hi everyone,

I'm 16 weeks pregnant and I'd love to meet some other english speaking mums-to-be. If you are new or less new in Munich, mother-to-be, native or non-native english speaker from any country all over the world and you would like to meet to share experiences, make new friends or just to have a nice time, you are welcome!

When and where we can decide later as long as it's central Munich and according to the replies.

Hope to hear from you soon,

T and the bump

Hi everyone,

I'm 16 weeks pregnant and I'd love to meet some other english speaking mums-to-be. If you are new or less new in Munich, mother-to-be, native or non-native english speaker from any country all over the world and you would like to meet to share experiences, make new friends or just to have a nice time, you are welcome!

When and where we can decide later as long as it's central Munich and according to the replies.

Hope to hear from you soon,

T and the bump

Hi T and bump,

I am in Munich since 2 week and have a 14 weeks bump;-)..I would love to meet up. Morning is better as my son goes to nursery but I still have my 2 y old with me. I live in maxvorstadt ( on U1). Could meet at my Place or go for Coffee?

IsabellE

Hi Isabelle,

Nice to hear from you. I would love to meet you. In the morning is also ok for me. In the area of Maxvorstadt there is a nice place called Vorstadt Cafe and it's open in the morning. I don't know if you know it already but we could plan to meet there. Is this Wednesday, March 2nd, ok for you? Let me know what is more convenient to you. I got also other private messages to my post so I will let them know if they want to join us.

Hoping to hear from you soon,

T and the bump

P.S. For your orientation, the Vorstadt Cafe is in Türkenstr. 83, more precisely in the corner of Türkenstr. with Adalbertstr.

Hi

I am now in the 29th week and would love to meet up. This Wed 2nd March sunds good : )

Jen

Hi Jen,

Nice to hear from you. I'm happy that you can join us. I'm sending you the details in a PM.

T

Hello :)

Can I join you ladies too?

I'm new to Munich, currently living in Gern, and am 29 weeks pregnant. It'd be great to get out and meet some more people :) What time are you meeting?

Hello,

I would also love to join!! I am 11 weeks pregnant and would love to hear about your experiences during the first trimester!

What time are you meeting?

Hi Floral One and CBird11,

Nice to hear from you. Of course you are very welcome to join us. The time is not set up yet so please let me know at what time would work best for you. Until now 11 a.m. seems to be the best time to meet almost everyone schedules!

hello everyone,

I´d love to meet up! This wednesday is a bit difficult for me, though.

We moved to Bogenhausen, Munich in April last year, have a two-year-old daughter who´s attending kindergarten untill 16h, so mornings would be great for me, and we are expecting twins in summer :rolleyes:

Hope to meet you a next time, looking forward to meeting other mums-to-be!

Hi Marjo,

No problem. I will let you know next time we plan something.

Hope to meet you soon,

T

Hi everyone,

So as it is our meet up for tomorrow, Wed 2nd March, will be at the Vorstadt Cafe, 11 am. I hope all of you can make it.

The Vorstadt Cafe is in Türkenstr. 83, more precisely in the corner of Türkenstr. with Adalbertstr.

For more info, you can check the website http://www.vorstadtcafe.de/. In case of any doubt please contact me.

Looking forward to meet you all,

T and the bump

Hi all,

So we had our first official meet-up on Wednesday. It was great to meet you all Flora, Jen, Isabelle and Corina. I hope we can meet up again next week. If you are a native or non-native english speaker mum-to-be living in Munich and you would like to join us next week we would be happy to have you.

Is next Thursday, 10th March, about 11.30 a.m. ok for all of you? That chinese restaurant near Rosenheimerplatz we talked about only opens around that time.

Let me know what works better for you all.

Have a nice weekend,

Teresa

Hello all,

Looks like we will have our 2nd meeting tomorrow!

Where: Restaurant Kam Yi (Rosenheimer Str.32; S-Bahn Station: Rosenheimerplatz (2nd station after Marienplatz in direction of Ostbahnhof)

When: Tomorrow, Thursday, March 10th at 11:30 a.m.

Who: Native or non-native english speaker mum-to-be living in Munich

(Because of some requests also no problem if recent mums want to join us! You are very welcome!)

If there is anyone new wanting to come please respond to this post.

Hope to see you all tomorrow,

Teresa

Hello,

I'm 31 weeks pregnant and living in Schwabing. I'd love to join you tomorrow - hope to see you then!

Liz

Hi ladies,

Sorry to have missed the lunch today. Our less than great hotel has been internet-less for the last 36 hours and it only came back on again an hour ago - we're hopefully signing a lease on a flat this weekend but had been unable to translate it without the internet... which is kind of important since we don't understand a word! So i've missed your lovely lunch in favour of doing boring (but important) admin... sigh! Fingers Xed I WILL actually be there next week :)

Hope you're all keeping well,

Flora