2016 RBS Six Nations Championship

71 posts in this topic

I wonder if my powers of jinxation will work in favor for the Scottish when they start their game against England in a few minutes? :rolleyes:

"Stuart Lancaster employing his coaching mastery", "Stuart Lancaster is a genius", "England have a good chance of topping the IRB World Rankings", etc.

Hate to say it but dont think Ireland are in the clear yet. I think Wales can offer something still.

*cough*

Love how the half-time talk is all about how brilliant England are... and they're trailing 13-10 :P

I wonder if my powers of jinxation will work in favor for the Scottish...

Well, my plan didn't work. Instead, England moved to the top of the table. :(

post-9625-14263596712956.jpg

Italy could finish 4th.

WAL-IRL was quiet a pleasant game, bit guarded but still...

I found England below their level...

Let's see how France decides to play today. I am betting on 13-9 for Italy ;)

Well, it was 29 - 0 to France in the end. And without a doubt the worst game in this year's tournament so far. God, it was painfully bad. :(

post-9625-14264563817207.jpeg

post-9625-14264563918453.jpg

Well, it was 29 - 0 to France in the end. And without a doubt the worst game in this year's tournament so far. God, it was painfully bad.

Indeed painful (and boring) to watch. Although I love to hate ENG let's hope they trounce FRA at the next game. A solid 56-0 should do.

You'd never believe how triomphant PSA was at the end of the ITA game... Even though ITA did not play anywhere close to what they had shown vs.ENG.

Seriously the french team (or even more the staff) is a disgrace!

Every year we say Italy is getting better, sadly that match didnt reflect that. As for England over France, I do wish this.

Wondefull! Now we have some sort of scandal with Camille Lopez' knee... And we are doing the 'Captain Run' without press access.

Seriously how much more ridicule can France cope with...

What a good game going on right now between Wales and Italy.

Half time score is 14 - 13 to Wales, but Italy were ahead right on the forty-minute mark until Dan Biggar slotted a penalty against Italy at the 40:10 mark.

Goodness, Italy. Why didn't you play this good against France last week? Impressive line-outs, powerful mauls and bone-crunching scrums.

Okay, we're well into the second half and the floodgates have opened with Wales scoring try after try. Italy have totally crumbled; Wales, of course, trying to pile on the points against England and Ireland on the tournament table.

God, another try! France are now out, while England and Ireland are nervous as heck.

What a game! 20 - 61 to Wales.

Now England and Ireland have some work to do against France and Scotland respectively if they want to win the competition. Wales have really set a tough task with that try-fest just before, but I'd say that Ireland have the easier task of racking up the winning points against Scotland than England has against the trickier French.

Again Scotland offers a good game but (likely since it is not finished yet) not enough.

Bit sad for them. Very sad for Wales, not quite enough again...

Yep, Wales are out. Scotland couldn't claw back enough points against Ireland, and in fact it was the biggest defeat against the Scots from the Irish, and could've been bigger if Sexton and Madigan succeeded with some of those penalty kicks.

And now it's down to Ireland and England to win the championship.

I hope the French ruin England's party. :D

I hope the French ruin England's party.

They need 26 points? Maybe we could do with a 28 point lead at the 79" and a french drop at the 81" just to piss them off ;)

http://www.bbc.com/sport/live/rugby-union/31580400

fuzzytony will be a happy man right now! :P

Another exciting game today, but this one is scrappy. And frustrating if you're English.

Right now at the halftime break, England's hopes of winning the championship look very good with the score at 27 - 15. Another fourteen points of the winning margin and they've won the 2015 Six Nations.

Personnaly I find this game quite good... But then again I expect nothing from the final result, I just want to see some rugby :)