Which past members do you miss the most?

589 posts in this topic

Damn,I'll try that again.

http://www.toytowngermany.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=151086&st=0&p=1782126&fromsearch=1&#entry1782126

These guys.

You can tell who's old school round here!

It was actually the funny interchange of these characters in modem days which attracted me to this site.

Bring it back.

Wouldn't be possible jeremy. That banter came from the fact that we all knew each other. We'd organise a TT night out, and almost every single member would come along. It's obvious that the tone of posts online is going to be different in that situation.

Here they are, on their way to a TT meetup:

post-3591-12962084921245.jpg

End of last July a TTer asked me to inspect a used BMW for him in another city. We metup for dinner after with another member, HondoMan, who I had just got used to sparring regularly on the board with. Nice bloke, but unfortunately he's not been in TT since 3 weeks after I'd met him. I'm sure HondoMans disappearance was not as a result of meeting me, but... one never knows :ph34r:

There was another TTer from the Lone Star state disappeared too, Ŧмx, though I don't think he'll be missed much. :P

I also miss Expaticus' contributions.

2B

Yes, 2B, I really miss HondoMan, too..always nice to me when I was a relative newcomer and very witty.

hahaha!

Didn't I start one about 70s packet foods? Pot Noodle, Bachelors Savoury Rice et al? My memory is shit.

Nah John I'm in for me stretch. I'm a lifer me. Keep me snout in the trough and keep the screws 'appy, that's me.

It was the caravan holidays that did it for me , Jeremy! And the desert stuff...!!! Mind you, it went back further...the Pastry Man ( forget the name ) from the bloody 50s!! I personally will fight to the death for the honour of Bill and Ben the Flowerpot Men...but that´s truly personal!! :)

Funny John, I've just wired up the telly to the Internet and one of our fave clips on Top Gear Youtube channel is the Mobile Homes Cornwall Challenge.

You have the internet, Jeremy? I don´t. Still reliant on the old wireless! :D Each to his/her ( concession to later political thought! ) own. ..ah, Cornwall...have a photo of a beach I´ve shown people here..Italy? No. Spain? No. Jamaica? No, Cornwall, South West England, mate.