Which past members do you miss the most?

590 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Metall said:

I heard @Orla_inka has gotten much much better and sometimes still reads Toytown. Others would know much more than I do.

I speak to Orla about every two weeks and she is doing well. She became a grandmother to a beautiful little boy a few months ago, she's a happy granny :D

3 minutes ago, jeremytwo said:

I didnt get where I am today without don riinas cook tips

I don't think it's really fair to blame him, when he's not here to defend himself... :P

Seems that 2b has left again for a while.  Hope he's well.

I am missing A.N.Other already. Seems to have been a boozy toys out the pram thread closure on the alcoholics thread by the poster formally known as jaycool.

I am sure he will set up a new account soon though so I won't be missing him for too long. :D

Thanks again for the comedy Cammedie.

I missed the drama.   The thread is now closed and I guess cleaned up.   Care to write a short summary of the alcoh-drama?  It would be appreciated.

On 6/20/2019, 10:41:22, Kommentarlos said:

Seems to have been a boozy toys out the pram thread closure on the alcoholics thread

Last I checked only mods can close a thread. So, what special knowledge do you purport to have?

1 hour ago, SpiderPig said:

He is perma banned from TT...  for no other reason than JC is banned

Who is JC? 

I will defer to your expertise on TT bans. Not something I have been involved with.

1 hour ago, Krieg said:

Care to write a short summary of the alcoh-drama? 

Man starts attention seeking thread. Doesn't like it when not all the attention goes his way. Gets snippy and snarky. Gets pissed off. Asks mods to shut down own thread. Major sulk. 

Starts new account. Rinse and repeat.

On 6/20/2019, 12:48:04, SpiderPig said:

is that you Dessa?

Indeed! I never thought I would green Spidey! That would make sense!!

On 6/20/2019, 12:46:49, Kommentarlos said:

Man starts attention seeking thread. Doesn't like it when not all the attention goes his way. Gets snippy and snarky. Gets pissed off. Asks mods to shut down own thread. Major sulk.

So very not true.

I happen to know A.N.Other personally, and he was NOT attention seeking. He really wanted to talk about his addiction and he was dealing with it. He also gave me more details in PMs and email. It's been a hard change for him.

And no, he didn't get sulky because of lack of attention. He justifiably slowed down posting when the off topic arguments blew up the thread. He also did NOT ask the mods to shut down the thread, that's an outright lie.
Also he's not sulking. Just defeated...

@Metall Please don't say that Kommenttoomuch is misstating. That would be so...normal.

@AlexTr  just the new normal around here, nothing else. 

Gotta love the way some people take it upon themselves to inform the forum at large of their version of the truth, once the person they're maligning has no way to respond to the BS...

But we all know the Jaycool/JayGuest/Cameide/ANOther battle with Dessa/Komentarlos...

Would be nice if ED Bob Or Mr Spudbury came and put this baby to bed...