Which past members do you miss the most?

589 posts in this topic

I'll bet the Deep State finally caught up with him. He was simply revealing too many of their secrets.

Watch out, j²!

Didn't he say somewhere on one of his more recent posts that he had just received another 6 month extension on life? Maybe that was (unfortunately) a bit optimistic ...

I noticed that he had logged in on the 27th Deccember around 2am CET and saw that he was viewing his Ramschladen thread but didn't post. Maybe he was just looking for some past comments to tell his coffee buddies about.

His last post there had just expressed more of his belief that Germany was in the throes of its ultimate demise at the hands of the combined forces of the usual bogeymen his echo chamber commentators have convinced him exist here. Sad really.

I would have been much more inclined to celebrate his 90th birthday on the 4th November 2018 if he hadn't posted links to the same disgustingly extremist right wing crap on that day too.

2B

MrsD, MrG, Kay. Oh, and Nina Glyndwr, although she has popped in occasionally, she isn't really in conversation anymore.

presumably the little chickpea character now has a side-full of profile views...

1 hour ago, 2B_orNot2B said:

I noticed that he had logged in on the 27th Deccember around 2am CET and saw that he was viewing his Ramschladen thread but didn't post.

You were still up? Normal people sleep around that time 💤💤.

2 hours ago, LukeSkywalker said:

You were still up? Normal people sleep around that time 💤💤.

If you don't monitor ancient dormant threads in the middle of the wee small hours you aren't a true TTer. Yet.

I wonder whatever happened to @Schotte !

After reading his posts on the sobriety thread, I noticed he disappeared without warning in 2014...

On 1/11/2019, 7:30:58, emkay said:

Where is gaberlunzi?

On 1/11/2019, 9:59:35, El Jeffo said:

I'll bet the Deep State finally caught up with him. He was simply revealing too many of their secrets.

Watch out, j²!

I can report that Gabs is fine, he just emailed me to that effect. tired but feeling somewhat old I believe.

Jeffo, you're right, but sadly when I worked for the Swamp, I was nothing more than a toilet cleaner in equivalent level of access. I come across more aliens here on TT than in Area 51.

On 1/28/2011, 8:02:46, Katrina said:

There are some listed here that are missed from TT, but I'm still in touch with*, so I'll name one that I'm not in touch with: Kza.

He really did just disappear.

Hi Katrina, how are you doing? I am in Frankfurt now, was a bit distracted for a decade or so due to marriage and kids, but got divorced last week so looking forward to getting things back on track.

Edit: What happened to my offensive profile pic while I was away?

Edit2: I miss lots of people but having trouble matching events and faces to names. I will have to trawl through some old threads to remind myself.

On 1/31/2019, 6:55:12, Kza said:

was a bit distracted for a decade or so due to marriage and kids, but got divorced last week so looking forward to getting things back on track.

Best. Biographical. Summary. Ever.

On 1/21/2019, 11:58:19, Metall said:

I wonder whatever happened to @Schotte !

After reading his posts on the sobriety thread, I noticed he disappeared without warning in 2014...

Ah yes...I miss him as well. Great writer and funny! Don Rina wrote hilarious non-PC stuff!!

:P I very much also remember his tribute to his big dog...very moving.

Keydeck: don´t miss him at all...just a bully towards newbies. He couldn´t take what he gave, though!