Which past members do you miss the most?

617 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, robinson100 said:

I spoke to Orla earlier this evening!

She really will get around to posting an update some time, but sends her best wishes to anybody who has missed her.

Many, well those of us left, have missed her. It’s been so long! Best wishes back!

Ah, so happy to hear of Orla after all this time. It would be awesome if she posted an update. Was thinking of her not so long back, looking at her 'how to use a book' post, which I loved.

8 minutes ago, kiplette said:

looking at her 'how to use a book' post, which I loved.

a link would be helpful. A quick search didn't give me instant gratification in the Age of "on demand", so I gave up. :D

1 minute ago, fraufruit said:

I saw this thread and was going to mention Orla and Uncle Nick.

Yes. At least Orla will be back. I still think of Poppet every once in a while, too. Wonder how mini-Poppet is doing.

I miss Jeremy.

Whilst he had a habit of putting his foot in his mouth, and was quite convinced that heterosexual was the only way to go, he was 100% nicer than the idiot who seems to have replaced him.

That´s a clever post, rob!!! Jeremy, are you listening, babe? ( I miss Jeremy as a baby!  He was gorgeous! ):D

12 minutes ago, robinson100 said:

I miss Jeremy.

Whilst he had a habit of putting his foot in his mouth, and was quite convinced that heterosexual was the only way to go, he was 100% nicer than the idiot who seems to have replaced him.

Okay then, free the Jeremy One! I'll bring him back! :) But it is not nice to be called an idiot.

9 minutes ago, john g. said:

That´s a clever post, rob!!! Jeremy, are you listening, babe? ( I miss Jeremy as a baby!  He was gorgeous! ):D

Pics of you as a baby required, Original Jeremy!:o

By the way, when I joined Toytown many moons ago, I had a hard time from some people cos I us:Ped to post a lot! Some would write: " are you Jeremy?  "...I remember writing: " who´s Jeremy  ? "

You have survived! Me, too! Keep surviving! But nobody has called you an idiot, have they?

29 minutes ago, robinson100 said:

I miss Jeremy.

There john, I was just called an idiot.

13 minutes ago, Guest said:

Then please stop acting like one. 

Who rattled your cage? I might pull you up on your risque posts but tbh they are funny. Keep up with your banter, it is funnier than the TT wars.

13 minutes ago, john g. said:

Pics of you as a baby required, Original Jeremy!:o

By the way, when I joined Toytown many moons ago, I had a hard time from some people cos I us:Ped to post a lot! Some would write: " are you Jeremy?  "...I remember writing: " who´s Jeremy  ? "

You have survived! Me, too! Keep surviving! But nobody has called you an idiot, have they?

See above John. What the hell did I do to Robbie? 

You and rob know each other personally, I believe. I´m sure she means it kindly.  I don´t know otherwise. But definitely a pic of you as a gorgeous baby would help. i know from your posts you have a great sense of humour, jeremy..so just take it easy and fish out a pic..I will do the same. I have one of me as a one-year-old (bloody  gorgeous..women used to drool over me..woah..what a bairn..wow usw )...( long time ago...women have stopped saying nice things to me!!!:D )

RELAX, babe..don´t take it too seriously on here.

You ARE a loveable guy. BE the loveable guy some of us remember and listen to the right music:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYmRA45BZmc

For all the crap written about me on TT, John, I havent been this good a mood in ages. 2011 my Mum died and about six of the last seven years were hell, but baby dog washed all the sadness away. All gone. Also the loneliness article some may have read in the Local this week...sometimes there are worthwhile articles there. With a dog and regular walks of which she gets at least once a day sometimes twice, you meet really nice relaxed Germans out there, nature loving and funny. 

2 hours ago, john g. said:

You and rob know each other personally, I believe. I´m sure she means it kindly.  I don´t know otherwise. But definitely a pic of you as a gorgeous baby would help. i know from your posts you have a great sense of humour, jeremy..so just take it easy and fish out a pic..I will do the same. I have one of me as a one-year-old (bloody  gorgeous..women used to drool over me..woah..what a bairn..wow usw )...( long time ago...women have stopped saying nice things to me!!!:D )

RELAX, babe..don´t take it too seriously on here.

You ARE a loveable guy. BE the loveable guy some of us remember and listen to the right music:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYmRA45BZmc

I clicked this music link and thought: oh, he is telling jeremytwo to listen to that theme music from The Exorcist.  I never knew jeremyone but if he is posessed by jeremytwo, it is time to call in Father Lamont (played by Richard Burton) to just get him back to his happier self. If Fr. L. cannot do the job, just call in Father Ted and Co. to get him laughing https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmfLS1hWO94

Just to make this about someone else, I really miss kay. I have no idea what she looks like, but I fell in love with her intellect and humor.