Which past members do you miss the most?

638 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Metall said:

Now I *really* need to see this! :P

It's definitely an E ticket :)

He is still posting his "Coded bile" on facebook....

Its as if folk who smoke pot are permitted to write bollox and get Greens... yet I dont smke the shit and get reds...

I do miss Poohsan and a few others...

Where is 2B_orNot2B?  Haven't seen any of his posts in ages.

I was at an event yesterday, a tour of the European Central Bank in Frankfurt, and I met TT member Jeanie from Dusseldorf.  She admitted that she hasn't posted on here for some years, but she's still around!

@hellfire99! Haven't seen him much since election season :( hope he didn't take one silly little "who are you voting for" poll too much to heart... The hf99 we all know and love would never let himself be discouraged by something like that! Ever the King of the Clever Verarschung, he'd just retort with some frightfully witty and scathing challenge to his opponent, imposing intellectual checkmate as it were and leaving you to look the fool. Always one step ahead! Always kept you guessing! The hellfire I know and loved would have just shrugged, "yo dawg, last I checked rappers get to vote as much as the next dawg" and pimped your Toytown! Come back, we miss you. ^_^

And where is Mr. G (not that I miss him, phew)? Has he made a new account for himself? Or maybe two? B)

15 hours ago, dessa_dangerous said:

@hellfire99! Haven't seen him much since election season :( hope he didn't take one silly little "who are you voting for" poll too much to heart... The hf99 we all know and love would never let himself be discouraged by something like that! Ever the King of the Clever Verarschung, he'd just retort with some frightfully witty and scathing challenge to his opponent, imposing intellectual checkmate as it were and leaving you to look the fool. Always one step ahead! Always kept you guessing! The hellfire I know and loved would have just shrugged, "yo dawg, last I checked rappers get to vote as much as the next dawg" and pimped your Toytown! Come back, we miss you. ^_^

who hijacked your account?

11 hours ago, keroleen said:

Orla_inka, sarabyrd and ukpunk1

If something particularly interesting happens on TT I let sarabyrd know - she herself doesn't check in.

41 minutes ago, tor said:

who hijacked your account?

The Russians, as usual. :lol: