Which past members do you miss the most?

573 posts in this topic

There are some listed here that are missed from TT, but I'm still in touch with*, so I'll name one that I'm not in touch with: Kza.

He really did just disappear.

*although I still miss Inflateablewoman's jpegs although I see him a fair bit.

hockeywidow

She was always good for a few minutes entertainment.

I can't even say that I miss Scogs. Every now and then something crops up and I think "Scogs would have liked/hated/derided/contributed to that" but I don't sit around moping and sighing and wishing that my life would "go back to normal" (a phrase I have read too many times on my widows and widowers self-help forum).

Eurovol, Expaticus and whatever happened to Badbob? The links he posted to those two redneck guys were hilarious.

too many...

Jimbo, Darkknight too.

also Wibble, Goonergal, Potbelly, Parnell, Punchbear, Yeti, Fapfapfapfapfap, More Tea Vicar, 3 Lions...

Eurovol, Expaticus and whatever happened to Badbob? The links he posted to those two redneck guys were hilarious.

Way to go at teasing and not putting out, Tech71 :P You might've linked us to the hilarity.

2B

Oops, Sara just made me aware I'd misspelt Scogs in my rambling.

That's ok, 2B, he was dyslexic.

This guy would have been quite an asset if we hadn't scared him away (the thread is archived in Old Adverts)

Hi! Just arrived in Frankfurt. I'm looking for an apartment flat 1 bedroom or studio to move in asap, ideally this weekend. It has to be in the center. So please, get your resources and come back to me. Text me at 01 781 735 351.

Jay

Entitlement and comedy pure.

Punchbear and FuzzyTony (perhaps not gone, but definitely posting much less frequently.) Jimbo, of course.

And I don't mean to be bitchy, but I think it is probably actually healthy that DK has stepped away from the keyboard for a while.

Expaticus, he was one of the few people on here that knows how to write.

Unfortunately the board gives a #10342 code on the link to that harvardgrad quote, sara.

Here's one for the real oldies: Jake McVitie!!

Hoddysded, JML, Ruggedyman and Granny.

Old skool.

You can tell who's old school round here!

Unfortunately the board gives a #10342 code on the link to that harvardgrad quote, sara.

This guy would have been quite an asset if we hadn't scared him away (the thread is archived in Old Adverts)

JML

She'd be number one (and she knows it), but still have her elsewhere HOORAH, because she is the best.

And defo about Granny. I do miss her!

Never did get to have that drink with Expacticus, shame that.

EDIT and Shaggy with the multi-coloured touch rugby posts ha ha

jml, definitely. Yeti (did spy a teeny post or two recently), Fuzzy Tony (ditto), Fallen Angel, Jimbo, also Saint, papa_geno (wonder where those two are now)...