Making friends in Frankfurt - come and join us!

174 posts in this topic

Simona - we organised a few very successful meetings a few months ago, but nothing much since, hence I'm trying to get it going again.

ewc - great to hear you're up for a get together!

Now, anyone got any suggestions on a locale? I'm happy to book a table somewhere once I get an idea of who might be interested? Perhaps somewhere in Sachsenhausen? I'm open to any ideas!

Depot 1899 is pretty good for starters - does decent food if anybody is so inclined and has a nice atmostphere. Its just by Sudbahnhof.

Depot 1899 is a good place if you wanna sit outside before sunset... also there are plenty of other nice and smaller places the same street: Textorstrasse...

I'm out for this weekend. Let's plan something next week, except on Wednesday!

I saw a nice place in Sachsenhausen, Dreieichstraße 29, with outdoor garden: http://www.eichkatzerl.de/

Let's have a drink and/or eat on Tuesday or Thursday, 19th, at 8pm?

Simona

Simona - Sorry to hear you can't make it on Saturday, but unfortunately during the week isn't good for us. Perhaps next time eh?

Depot 1899 sounds good - does someone know how to get the title of this thread changed, and maybe move it into the Meet ups forum?

I can't make this weekend but happy someone has resurrected this thread as I enjoyed the previous meet ups.

Hopefully, it will become a regular thing!

Looks like there's not too much interest so I've not booked a table, but we'll be at Depot 1899 around 8pm if anyone wants to join us!

ewc - Hope to see you there?

Cheers,

James

Hi I'm also relatively new in FFM and would be interested in meeting some people. I'm Irish, early 30s, keen to get out of the house! Who else is coming?

Not sure who else is coming - I only know what's stated on this thread. We decided to book a table anyway - it's booked under 'Currer' for 8pm - there's just me and my gf, so we booked a table for 4 in case anyone else turns up!

Hey Guys,

I am also relatively new in FFM and would be great to get out and meet some new people.

Would love to join next time!

Cheers,

Jenn

So for the other guys available during the week, that let's meet on Thuesday or Thursday,after dinner for a drink, at 9pm!

I think I never presented myself - Romanian, female, 33, resident & working in Italy, IT consultant in Frankfurt till September, interested on reading, traveling and artistics gymnastics.

Who wants to meet this week?

Simona

Sorry Simona, only realised that you wanted o meet during the week.

I can't do this week but sometimes, a drink after work is needed!!

hello all!!

im irish female living in sachsenhausen near sudbahnhof

i moved here from ireland 3 months ago

im dying to get out of the house!

aisling lyons

sachsenhausen

asho320@hotmail.com

Hello Guys,

My name is victor, I will be in Frankfurt as it is my first time there, in 18th November for 4 days & hope to meet a friend to hang out with.

if someone in interested & it is OK please send me an email to victor.b.mahfouz@gmail.com

Waiting your reply.

have a nice day.

Victor