Making friends in Frankfurt - come and join us!

174 posts in this topic

Hey guys,

I'm gonna be busy after all this weekend, so my offer is sadly withdrown, but if someone wants to volunteer and orgenize something - go ahead :)

See you next time,

Ronni

Hi - I just arrived here from London and no absolutely know one here. I missed your night out last sat but please let me know if there is anything else happening that I can come to!!

Charlotte

Off to London this weekend, yay!

Looking forward to the next meet up. Happy to help organise but I've only been to 2 bars so far and 1 was last Saturday so don't think I'd be much use (The other being O'Reillys)

Colleagues mentioned Orange Peel but I am sure someone said on Saturday that the place was by far the worst place he'd ever been to??

I'm not around either unfortunately but will be the following weekend. Saschenhausen is always a good bet. One decent place is Depot 1899 or one of the apfelwein places (e.g. Dauth Schneider) - they tend to be a little quieter if thats what people want

There are a bunch of Scots going to Dauth Schneider on Sunday at 2pm for a Burns Supper (search for the thread for specifics). Pretty sure I'm going. Anyone else interested in seeing men in kilts, not understanding accents and eating random sheep parts? :D

Anyone else interested in seeing men in kilts, not understanding accents and eating random sheep parts?

Achtung folks, according to todays news they are not just eating them....

http://edinburghnews.scotsman.com/news/Man-in-lamb-sex-attack.6701576.jp

Who knows what they get up to with those poor little haggis

Hi all,

It was me who slaged orange peel.. its def not the nicest place Ive been to and wont rush back.

Im away from tomorrow and get back to frankfurt sunday 6th, will def be up for a drink the next weekend and possibly for a quiet one during the week if any one is up for a mid week chillout. I like the "your Irish" bar, had a laugh there sat night and know im not the only one who woke a little dazzed sunday morning :huh: so miught pop there wed/thur (9th/10th) for a beer

Gary

Gary, it's all coming back to me now...

I could do with a couple of beers after work around the 9th/10th. Bit boring going straight home after work and watching CNN/BBC all night...

Will send you a message.

Hi,

Keen for some after work drinks on 9/10 - it does get a little repetitive watching BBC news all night - please keep me updated when and where you'll be!

Hi Guys,

miss me? :rolleyes:

Checked a few nice locations and have an idea in mind. There is a nice Bar/Lounge called Bonsai Lounge. It's near the Konstablerwache and every Sunday they have a long Happy Hour from 16:00 till end.

so how about next Sunday Feb. 6 at around 17:30? this way we can get an early start on that Happy Hour... :P

Post your RSVP's until next Thursday Feb.3 and I'll reserve us a table.

Hope that most of you can make it.

Cheers,

Ronni

I'm very new around this area and currently live in mannheim as the company office is here! and please add me on the list too! I'll be there at bonsai lounge around 6pm. tschuss!

Hi guys,

I'd love to join you!

I'm in Dublin this weekend but would def be keen for drinks 9/10.

Let me know what the plan is when you have one!

Hi Ronnie, I know I ducked out the last time (sorry about that) but I will be there on 06/02 at 6pm for sure. I'm usually washing/ironing my clothes at this time on a Sunday, so this will be a good change of pace :P Put me down for one!

BTW: is anyone doing anything on Saturday??

Mihir.