Bikers on the forum

182 posts in this topic

how many bikers are on the forum and what do you ride?i started with a kawa zephyr 550 then a triumph 955 st and now a triumph st 1050,so come on tell us what you ride (only motorbikes please :rolleyes: )

I had a Honda Shadow Spirit 750 back in the US. Had to sell it when I moved to Germany. I didn't think it was worth it to do all the paperwork/classes etc. for the motorcycle license here, but I've still got mine for the US. Boy, I miss it!

Kawasaki ZX900A (hibernating in my garage are also a Honda NTV650, Yamaha XV750 and another Kawasaki ZX900A)

Triumph 955i or a KLR 250 depending on the depth of the snow.

Not really a biker, but a quader!! Current 4x4 500 cc Cectek 500 and lovin every minute in the snow ;)

Not really a biker, but a quader!! Current 4x4 500 cc Cectek 500 and lovin every minute in the snow ;)

2003 H-D Sportster.

Also building a chopper using a Flyrite Scorcher frame.

I´m not a biker anymore, But I do miss my Schwinn 3 speed with the banana seat, sissy bar and ape hangers.

HFFH

I' ve owned 112 bikes, ridden for 37 years without a break and currently have 2 in the garage. Kawasaki ZZR600 and a 97 Fireblade. Come and see us, we own a biker hotel :)

PS. Happy Xmas

That would be : http://www.biker-hotel-harz.de/ There's a typo on your profile link.

Just traded in my Suzuki Bandit for a Hayabusa.

I collect antique bike & have six. Three vintsage BMWs, a Triumph T-Bird, Vincent & an ex-East German NVA MZ.

Birddog

Wow jealous of everyone :) hahaha

Triumph T-bird...sweet

Honda CBF600 since it a workhorse and my previous bike got stolen :(

Well was going to get the Triumph Speed Triple R but just doesnt fit with my riding profile and mileage. Probably swap to a CBR600 F1 if I can find a good condition one. Looking at a cheap Hyosung 125 for cheap offroad fun as well

Biker hotel harz - your website looks awesome, I will try and make a visit this year when the weather is a bit better, pre-summer when roads are less crowded.

btomi why don't you go for the new 800 tiger adventure from the best bike manufacture in the world TRIUMPH,then you can do both ,good mileage and off road aswell!!

I have a 2004 Honda VTX 1300S Retro Cruiser. 33,600km on it so far and no worries! It's the first bike I've owned, purchased in 2005.

This thread needs pictures

Delivered. Kawasaki Balius 250. Just sold it though. :( A bit off topic, but how friendly is Germany with regard to pitching a tent in the wild a bit off the road?

post-128303-12936587604954.jpg